[OT] Sad news, help me mourn...

William Ronald

Explorer
My sympathies

I would like to offer my condolences on Peter's passing. I have been a long time member of these boards, and enjoyed Chairman_Kaga's posts. I will miss him.

I wish you and your unborn son the best. Teach him about his father, his zest for life and his joy on learning he would be a father.

You and your child are in my prayers. Try to remember Peter's life and love. May these memories be a source of strength to you and your child. Shalom.

From the Mourner's Kaddish:

May the Source of Peace comfort send peace to all who mourn and comfort to all who are bereaved. Amen.

Agamon

Adventurer
:(

Man, that emoticon doesn't do justice to how bad I feel. We'll sure miss Peter. He was a good guy in these parts, as I'm sure he was IRL. My deepest condolences.

Mirth

Explorer
As the father of a six month old boy myself, I can imagine the emptiness and pain you are feeling right now. I haven't been on these boards long, but I did read the thread in which your husband expressed his profound joy at becoming a new father. Be sure to let your child now how much he was and is loved by Peter. I am so sorry for your loss.

I raise my glass,

Jay

Felix

Explorer
Before I went away to school, my mother wrote this prayer for me to carry. It has been in my wallet for 11 years. I hope it helps you as it has me when I was troubled.

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in you all of my interests and desires.

Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, so that having engaged here before your heavenly power I may offer my thanksgiving to the loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, Patron of Departed souls, pray for us.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases