M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

Mellubb

First Post
This is the in game thread for 'M1: Just a treasure Hunt??'.
I plan to post daily to include weekends at a minimum. If you plan to be gone for more than a day or two please let me know ahead of time with a general idea how you would like me to NPC your character while you are gone.
I would like you all pick a color and post all in character talk in that color.
I also ask that all OOC info be posted in Sblocks.
I will edit this post with a cast list and a link to the tracking thread soon.

I am looking for a judge. I will wait to leave the back room of the Tower Shards until we have a judge.
All that being said have fun :)

The back room is cozy, if a bit dark, designed perfectly for those 'back-room' deals babbled about in the Sharn Inquisitive. There is a table with several chairs.

Gregory seems a bit taken back when he sees the Lizardfolk creature sitting at the table.

"Are you looking for employment?"

The Tracking thread for this game is here.

Last edited:

Moggthegob

First Post
Taran Kestrel

Taran smiles at the man and nods " I would be more than happy to engage in gameful employment. Things like this subsidize my business don't you know."

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria Perrin D'Cannith

A somewhat hesitant voice asks:

"Excuse me please"

As the beings in the room turn to look at her, she asks:

"Am I correct in understanding that you are looking for help? I am need of employment and would like to hear what you have to say."

LogicsFate

First Post
The shifter enters the back room and declares, Foloshadé Ofori-Tigris, Good Warrior. She says still holding her large axe. Looking around the room she notices the lizardfolk, and then recognizes the lizardfolk and bares her teeth. Adverting her eyes, she sits down anyway.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
LogicsFate said:
Looking around the room she notices the lizardfolk, and then recognizes the lizardfolk and bares her teeth. Adverting her eyes, she sits down anyway.
Thral'k returns the gesture, but also says nothing.

OOC: Can't we all just get along? :)

LogicsFate

First Post
Shadé sits patiently for Gregory, to announce his intentions.

(OoC: I think we can. Just one last gesture from a time long past. Friends? Or at least "Friendly" competition?)

Mellubb

First Post
Gregory looks at the group and smiles. My name is Gregory if you hadn't heard before. I have procured a ship to take me and those of you interested to Xen'drik. I have a map that I am sure leads to lost treasure. There is one item I want for my self the rest of the treasure will be split between us evenly. I hope you all have gear already as there is not much time before we disembark. Any of you interested?

[Sblock=Stonegod] What book is your pigmy character from and how does its camouflage work? [/Sblock]

[Sblock=All] On your first action in a combat round please post, Your character name, AC touch AC and Flat Footed AC and HP Current/Max (EX: Mellubb AC 23/Touch 19/FF 20 HP 23/27
Thank You
[/Sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mellubb said:
[Sblock=Stonegod] What book is your pigmy character from and how does its camouflage work? [/Sblock]
[sblock=Mellub]MMIII. As long as Thral'k is not wearing clothes or armor (like now), he gains a +5 to hide checks (in addition to +4 for size). With Hide maxed and a 20 Dex, that's a +18 to Hide.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases