Castle Whiterock

DM_Jeff

Explorer
I do. I've had it since GenCon, actually, and I think it's great.

For the reader in me, it provides month's worth of excellent DM fodder and entertainment.

For the little boy in me, it provides the friggin' biggest boxed set for 3.5, and fills it to the BRIM with books, handouts, setting stuff, maps and goodies like that.

For the DM in me, when I get to running it, I have little doubts it will easily be worth the price tag, for the sheer months and months (maybe year) of good gameplay.

-DM Jeff

Stormtower

First Post
I got this one at GenCon as well. It's a great read for a DM, and absolutely chock full of secret doors, secret chambers, sidequests, optional areas and excellent flavor. The maps are very old-school (think AD&D-style) with the typical solid production values from other Goodman Games maps. And as DM_Jeff mentioned it has a load of cool player handouts. If your players like area-based exploration with subquests that stretch across levels, this should be great to run.

I intend to have a playtest report (session logs) up when I start my Whiterock campaign, but that won't be until sometime in Spring '08.

Remove ads