Tables for Fables - free random tables for RPGs

edemaitre

Explorer
Tables

Nice job! Reminded me favorably of the old AD&D DMG... I'll try to use these (and the adventure generator) in my D&D3.5 and other games...

Turanil

First Post
Really great! thanks for the hard job!

Now, if I may ask: could you make a PDF document of these tables, with index etc., so it could be printed and brought at the gaming table?

Age of Fable

First Post
edemaitre said:
Nice job! Reminded me favorably of the old AD&D DMG... I'll try to use these (and the adventure generator) in my D&D3.5 and other games...

Thanks! Good to see it's getting used in actual play, not just talked about on the internet :D

Age of Fable

First Post
Turanil said:
Really great! thanks for the hard job!

Now, if I may ask: could you make a PDF document of these tables, with index etc., so it could be printed and brought at the gaming table?

Good idea! But at the moment I'm still updating it regularly, so if I did that it'd be out of date too quickly. I'd recommend just copying and pasting into Word and then printing that, or directly printing the web page.

Age of Fable

First Post
Ryan Stoughton said:
Check out Abulafia.com - you and they seem to have similar purposes. Your combined forces might be unimaginable.

Edit: Scratch that, use

http://www.random-generator.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Instead.

Thanks - I did, very cool! I'm going to contact the owner to see what their policy is on using their material.

Edit: no I'm not - thanks Creative Commons! But I will link to them etc.

And I should put my tables on their page as well obviously.

Last edited:

Remove ads