Campaign

Amastacia

First Post
TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES!!!

I am looking to start a v3.5 D&D campaign. Once I have a max of 6 players the sessions will occur every Saturday and Sunday at 1PM Eastern Standard Time, and run until Approximately 4PM Eastern Standard Time.

If interested please post a reply to this thread.

*Note to Magis, if this is a problem please let me know*

Menolly Amaranth

First Post
I'd like to join in on the fun! I've got a couple of questions first though.

First on my mind, what campaign setting are you thinking on? I'm likely to play a cleric, so I need to know what deities will be allowed and which will not.

Second on my mind, what classes/prestige classes are and are not allowed? Races? I'm not likely to do any templates or anything. Level-adjusted races?

So, just a couple questions. Either way, I think you can count me in on the fun!

Amastacia

First Post
I'm doing my own setting, coming up with my own town names and such. I'm pretty flexible on deities, basically as long as it fits with your alignment worship it lol.

As for classes/races/etc I'd like to keep it to the basics seeing as I'm not the most experienced DM, and also the only books I have is the basic PHP, MM, and DMG (I'm kinda poor so it's difficult for me to buy books lol), though if you have something in mind that isn't too fancy when things start I'm giving everyone my email addy to send me a copy of their character sheet, so along with your character sheet send me info on any abilities that aren't the same as stuff in the PHP that you can find.

The first session will basically be character planning, etc.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Amastacia said:
*Note to Magis, if this is a problem please let me know*

I have no problem with it. Sounds great!

If you're planning to hold it on ISRP in either Carpe DM or Ahoy! Adventure, just be aware:
(1) it's still subject to the Code of Conduct, as is anything posted on site in PMs or otherwise
(2) it's an open site, so you can't "reserve" the rooms for particular times; if both are already in use you'll have to wait or go off-site
(3) please use Nexus for OOC planning and plotting

If you're thinking of IM instead of ISRP, then just to let you know, AIM's chatroom has a dice roller command (or did a couple of years ago). But it only works in a chatroom, and it means people have to be on AIM.

Amastacia

First Post
Yea I was planning on trying to use Carpe or Ahoy. NO biggie if it's taken I can just make that day up somehow, or whatnot.

Tharivious

First Post
Magi_Trelian said:
If you're thinking of IM instead of ISRP, then just to let you know, AIM's chatroom has a dice roller command (or did a couple of years ago). But it only works in a chatroom, and it means people have to be on AIM.
MSN Plus! also has several die-rolling scripts available that function in single-person IMs, for what that's worth. The tDice script works very well in my experience, having the most simplified command (doesn't get much simpler than /tDice and Enter).

Just another viable alternative if the rooms aren't available to a group on a given day. :)

Tharivious

First Post
It functions just fine in group windows, too. But the single-window functionality is a one-up on AIM's chatroom-only function, especially for DMs that want to keep results secret from the group for one reason or another (charm effects, that sort of thing).

Amastacia

First Post
I am surprised at the lack of interest everyone........Menolly tell any RL friends you know who play D&D and have access to the net! Or even your online friends who play D&D!

Remove ads