How busy are you?

Kallikrates

First Post
I'm curious as to how busy everyone is.

Ya know...what occupies most of your time?

Work? Parenthood? School?

All of the above?

Like I said... I'm just curious what everyone does when they aren't RPing.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I work fairly regular hours. And I game (actual in person games, with dice and paper and everything!) on Monday and Saturday nights. And, occassionally, when the stars align, our Anime God decends upon our abode, bringing treats to melt our brains.

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Heh is your question directed toward everyone if so heres my answer.

Work take up 90% of the time at the moment due to that fact of being in the militart :heh: yeah finally fully active in the service and working my but off already >_>. But still it is great. Though on the weekends I am finding more free time then I use to so that is why I am back here to ISRP. hope that answered your question

Kallikrates

First Post
Yes this question is to everyone Kirion and stay safe wherever you may be.

And Sienna...get a raiding party together and invade your friend's house to 'borrow' your friend's anime collection.

*coughs*

Next?

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Well I am in no danger zone as of the moment since they stationed me clost to the center of the Us (good old Oklahoma City >_>) But thank you still.

Hmm Anime ehh I have enough to tide me over here *looks over at his collectiongof 50 or so seasons and shrugs* Ehh

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Ehh not for a year till get some extrea training done. I do aircraft maintence so I go through alot of training.

But yeah my line of work in the military is mostly safe XD. But nothing in the military is always safe though *shrug* I will just have to see

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases