How busy are you?

Kirion Violatta

First Post
Alek said:
RAPCON Air traffic control, not one of those dudes up in the towers. A few buddies of mine are headed to Tinker for on the job training, do you like it there?

Heh Oklahoma City has alot to offer if you just know where to look. And hte Illinois river is a great place for camping and fishing :D. The night life at Brick Town (for thoughs over 21 that is) is pretty good. There is a college near by for the frat parties if you know any that attend the college and OU hosts concerts as well as the OU games

Alek

First Post
Kirion Violatta said:
Heh Oklahoma City has alot to offer if you just know where to look. And hte Illinois river is a great place for camping and fishing :D. The night life at Brick Town (for thoughs over 21 that is) is pretty good. There is a college near by for the frat parties if you know any that attend the college and OU hosts concerts as well as the OU games

That doesn't sound too bad, hopefully I can cheer him up, he's convinced he's gunna be stuck in the middle of a field with nothing around.

Hehe...what takes up my time??? School on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my job 5 nights a week and Saturday mornings, parenthood, Auntie-hood, running errands for the grandmother, arguing with stupid humans over BS (though I seem to have cut that out), and sleeping at whatever opportunity I'm given.

Kallikrates

First Post
Yep...it's official. We are all busy!

As my greatest bus driver I ever had, back when I was in public school, was apt to say:

I need a vacation from my vacation.

Remove ads