How busy are you?

Babylon Logos

First Post
Kallikrates said:
Yes this question is to everyone Kirion and stay safe wherever you may be.

And Sienna...get a raiding party together and invade your friend's house to 'borrow' your friend's anime collection.

*coughs*

Next?

We need a tank, two healers, some DPS . . . Sorry, raving, a friend of my is overly hard into WoW, worse than Bhryn.

Anyhow! I (at least this cycle), goto my college at 6:30 AM, I'm there until 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday, work five days at a semi-high class, scratch kitchen, Restuarant as Grilledene, usually not leveling before 10PM., Fridays and Saturday's until 11pm . . . Yeeaaaah, busy busy.

Imreis

First Post
for me lately, im either just hanging out online, reading forums, bringing in random characters no one knows is me, and on the weekends im not home anymore :)

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Hmm, what I do when not RPing... I am a huge gamer so I show alot of love to my Xbox 360 and my Nintendo Wii... Currently playing through the Fatal Frame series. *shivers* So scary! xD I also watch alot of anime, my current selection is Trigun and Fate Stay Night. Awesome sauce in my opinion. lol I do tend to actually leave the sanctuary of my room, to work Mon through Fri. Which is boring. >_< But yup, thas what takes up my time when not RPing!

P.S. Halo 3 is rawkin'! o_O Just thought I'd throw that in there.

School. Yes, that vile vile thing is what keeps me busy these days. I'm on my final year so things are getting more and more hectic. Meh. Hehe. But anyways, I still manage to find some time for ISRP... like every night and early morning when I actually manage to get up. :D

Kallikrates

First Post
I admit that I'm a fan of anime too.

I finished off the all too short series Wolf's Rain over a month.
Now that was an ending that threw me off, but no matter.

Interestingly enough due to the stumping about I do on deviantART I am now re-watching an older series, not that old, but still still a few years back to around the late '90s.

Speaking of deviantART that place is amazing. I just wander about and find some amazing artwork/poetry/stories and all that.

When I'm not on dA, here at EnWorld, Myspace, the ENC Forums, or cruising around on IGN I may actually have time to play a game!

Command & Conquer is what I have spent a lot of time playing.
I would play Disciples, but amazing both my Disciples: Sacred Land and my Disciples II: Dark Prophecy have disappeared.

So...college!!!!

Ruthia

First Post
I'm a stay home mom of three. A 7 year old, a 5 year old, and a 1 year old. So lets see. What do I do inbetween my typing....

Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Basketball, Bake Sales, fund raisers, school functions, House cleaning, baby care, homework, make dinner, mow lawn, sort and clean the farms pop cans, and occasionally visit family and help my eldest with her horseback riding.

Hrmm....Yeah I'm on line a lot. But most people will tell yah, nine times outta ten I'm not at my computure!

Kallikrates said:
I admit that I'm a fan of anime too.

I finished off the all too short series Wolf's Rain over a month.
Now that was an ending that threw me off, but no matter.

Speaking of deviantART that place is amazing. I just wander about and find some amazing artwork/poetry/stories and all that.

Wolf's Rain was amazing... and yes... meh to that ending! hehe

Now that you've mentioned it, DA is another thing that kinda keeps me busy... hehe though really it should be more of school :D

Hrmm....Yeah I'm on line a lot. But most people will tell yah, nine times outta ten I'm not at my computure!

That's true! Ru is busy busy lots! *pouts*

Remove ads