How busy are you?

Haeron

First Post
When I'm not RP'ing....

I work a full 40 hour week. It takes me an hour and a half to get to work and another hour and a half to get back...Thats without traffic. So there is twelve hours of my day gone right there.

I do attend online classes (working towards my CIS degree) I took this past semester off though. (I can also work on these classes at work)

I have two kids that take up plenty of time and a new husband that takes up whatever I have left. (He's a good sport)

I fit my roleplaying in online at work sometimes (shhhhhhh)...And I tabletop on Sundays...Like yesterday. :)

James V

First Post
Magic, School, Poker and my band which seems to be going no where. I've been writing recently and trying to get published, it is a goal of mine. Also I am playing competative magic so if there are any competative players who play online, hit me up with a PM. I need to test out my zoo domain deck for states :p

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Yikes, where do I start.

My -life- is cars. The keep my in a job 5 days a week...often more as my own break down and I spend my weekends fixing them. And then what? Well, there's 4x4ing and mountain biking. And then my family, they need all my help right about now. On rare times on the weekends (whenever I can) I go out to wild parties...kidding, but I do go out to the clubs and whatnot with my friends and dance, listen to loud music and generally make a fool of myself. And -then- comes RPing. Hehehe. Add to this the bonus of my wonderful backwards time-zone and you've got the reason ya dont see me much!

Aren't you all greatful I was born on the great land of Oz?!

Akea

First Post
College five days a week, work five days a week, jazz and wind ensembles on Mondays and Thursdays, moving myself out of home into my own place on weekends, taking care of four cats, making supper, planning a wedding (boy is -that- nutty), and trying to hold on to my sanity.

Kallikrates

First Post
Akea...you've still got...some...sanity???

How do you manage that!?!?

I lost my sanity years ago!

I tried to put a picture of my sanity of the back of the milk cartons, but the people in charge of that looked at me funny.

Thamior

First Post
yeah... in Iraq... I spend most of my time sweeping sand out of my hooch. Then of course there's work... some dog and pony shows that comes along with that, working out, Video games and o course some isrp on the side

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Well, I have three jobs. Yep, three. Helping my mother plan her second wedding, refinishing and recovering some armchairs and I volunteer on this site as well as play by post RP gaming and face to face game every Saturday night. *twitches*

Remove ads