How many old players are still out there

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Trena said:
ooo!ooo! I'm still about! and this is my first character I played online too! I don't come in as often as to things going on in RL and well my character's life they keep us from being in the Tavern some times!

I'm an oldie too *sniffs* I feel left out now....

I would of mentioned you, but I'm not familiar with your character - at least not directly. I think I might of seen her about. She is part of the Drake family, right?

Khaira

First Post
I still play Evander, whenever the fancy strikes me ... which, unfortunately, is not all that often, due to silly contrivances such as work and pesky obstacles in real life.

He's gone through a number of incarnations (as, coincidentally, have I); I have been playing him since the 90s (do not ask me for an exact year....I'm warning you!), with TSR'n stuff. Alas, time doesn't allow for much ISRP'ing goodness these days, anymore.

Trena

First Post
Drake family? no she's part of the Drache family, but not one that Dark Drache started.

the Drache family that has been around since the AOL and TSR days is the one Trena is part of, with Keil, Dallas, Dayna, Katiya, and the rest.

another two oldies she use to hang out with were Tessla Rao and Vykk Draygo ah the old days...

Last edited:

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Trena said:
Drake family? no she's part of the Drache family, but not one that Dark Drache started.

the Drache family that has been around since the AOL and TSR days is the one Trena is part of, with Keil, Dallas, Dayna, Katiya, and the rest.

another two oldies she use to hang out with were Tessla Rao and Vykk Draygo ah the old days...

My apologies. I got the name wrong. I'm old. My memory is faulty.

Asa

First Post
Mayu Amakura said:
I still play my original, Nioki. And Lain of course. From time to time. n_n
:confused: When??????? Is it the same Lain we all knew and loved? I know she went through some strange things... and that brother of hers.. *grins* I thought her brother's player was a different person until I was told otherwise :lol:

Cashmere

First Post
^_^ been playing since 2000 when I moved to college... here's some old names to kick around
Cirra, Cashmere Lyhnn Alpaca Dorugon, Zenneh, Torem, Sashah... I guess Licy too... don't play Cirra much anymore but she's still around

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Asa said:
:confused: When??????? Is it the same Lain we all knew and loved? I know she went through some strange things... and that brother of hers.. *grins* I thought her brother's player was a different person until I was told otherwise :lol:

*chuckl;es* Yes yes, Asa. Lain Ikari is the one I played and if I am correct, you played a char named Ducky? I remember Asa as well, Lain interacted with her some before I disappeared. Maybe we should chat sometime. I think I may have you on my MSN and just not know it? If not, feel free to email me, or what not.

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Here are two names to toss about in your minds, guys. Tolson Carde (I think the last name is right.) And Cystuni. Anybody remember them?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases