How many old players are still out there

Toxicsyn

First Post
i started around 2006 when a friend of mine told me i should try ISRP after a hiatus from playing MUDs and consol gaming. When i had trouble starting out, she gave me permission to play her character Rajak and since then, i've been playing Rajak :) . I also play other chars like Sonny Black, Kraven, Brodie, Sokoya Nesst, etc.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I refuse to think past 1999. If I was online pre that time I dont remember it. Thereafter I do though.

Lol, my firstest was Mirander.
And then Elf Ariel. Elf Ariel was inspired by the wizards suggestion when making a name. LAME I know. :p

And there after I'm keeping secret!

Shasf

First Post
Hmm, where should this one begin...

Should it be with its first barbarian..

or should it be with its shifting description monkey...

I will say that Shasf was a transfer from Wizards..

I have been through alot with another transfer from Wizards, though its/his/her name shall remain unsaid..

How long ago was it when I started, ahh.. yes, I remember, twas 8 years ago and nearly two months.

Though, I shall remain as long as Shasf remains.

James V

First Post
I started rping on the site seriously when i was 10 years old and got hooked into it. That was 11 long years ago. I've had to many characters to name, most notables were Cypress the mad scientist, his brother James, a man who ponders to little, or nothing at all, and suddenly an idea sparks in his enigmatic abusive mind frames.

Trena

First Post
flash backs!!! I remember those Redeemers! LOL man we had some great story lines back then that just wouldn't die that you loved to hate though we have them now too!

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Hmm, lemme see... I started back in 2000 when it was on Wizards.. Using Nioki and Lain Ikari, so I guess i'm in the same time range with Ru and Immy! Woo. xD

Fairly new... bout 2005 for me. hehe It was a rather boring summer, waiting for college to start when Amaya's player introduced me to ISRP. Haven't left since then :)

Remove ads