How many old players are still out there

Willow_Calypso

First Post
alleykatt said:
I'm old.. so old its unbelievable sometimes when I think about it.. Of my orginal charcters I still play two of them. Ghostling, who being an intelligent tiger, is not allowed almost anywhere, so is only seen behind the scenes.. Alleykatt, who was a wild and very open minded girl, an now has a daughter a full time boyfriend.. and *waits a moment for the gasps* a job. Ursa Manfriend or Were depending on the time died of old age in the tavern just before it closed its doors on the wizards site.. rather fitting as the tavern blew up the day after he made his first appearance there. Arachna, Dekar, an so many others.. some well liked some well hated, I've been around and seen a lot.. I think the one no one really knew about .. but a very select few would be Armand.. who to the shock of those who asked me to take the role, was played so well it scared at least one of the people .. :cool: yes I can be that good.

I miss Ursa. His wife & children are still alive.

Draggy

First Post
You think an angry gazebo is bad? You should have Rajak for a DM sometime! XD

Two words: bed sheets o_o';

*shuddders*

So yeah, I'm still kicking here. At least when I can escape work. My word, I've been around since summer of 1999! Those were the days...swimming pools in the emporium! XD And pie wars...oh man the pie wars!

And who remembers the Kin of Embrite?

Tharivious

First Post
Draggy said:

I still wish I had started playing in that campaign earlier. I missed some of the real horrors. :lol:

Babylon Logos

First Post
Draggy said:

*shuddders*

So yeah, I'm still kicking here. At least when I can escape work. My word, I've been around since summer of 1999! Those were the days...swimming pools in the emporium! XD And pie wars...oh man the pie wars!

And who remembers the Kin of Embrite?

I think I still have the pin in Ann's dessy . . . And it wasnt any old angry Gazebo. It's was an angry, man-eating Gazebo.

Woodrow Blake said:
Ah, I remember my newb days back in Juxta(circa. 2001) with my first character, Shalashaska. Never played D&D, never even heard of ISRP chat, even never read any of the Forgotten Realms books..but the fantasy genre always fascinated to me..So once I actually got the hang of it I was hooked. I've been through my fair share of sn's, some hanging around longer than others...Shal, Slade_Stonewall, Kjeldor_Verona, Rekar, Vizjerei, and of course Blake. But through the good times and the lulls, and a few looong absences, I've found that I rather like this isrp deal And here I am!

Well, well...thanks for letting the cat out of the bag! I've been here since just prior to the move from Wizard's. Let's see...we have Sky(duh), Noni, Kheeli, Elaine, Aishlinn, Calliope, Michaela, Natalia Michelle, Lyana, Veronica Masters, Maree, Celina, Lady Denai, Myhlena...

*glomps Shal and Vizjerei!* Where have you hid them?!

Remove ads