Call to the Kindred

Akea

First Post
*A large piece of parchment with the lingering scent of age hanging on it dangles on the boards, the words written in a crimson ink. The script is elegant, hand-written, and in the language known as Old Vampiric.*

Kindred, I offer you a chance to renew your name, restore a dead dream, and carve your mark in the pages of history books. If you, amongst many, are tired of sitting aside and watching the endless days pull by, there is hope yet to make things worth while. Find me, Kindred, I am often around and easy to spy as the lady of purple tresses and pink eyes. Listen to what I have to say, what I have to offer, it may be worth while for you. If not, you may watch the rest of Us succeed and retake that of which was ours - fear.

Jazzmyn

Nex Angelus

First Post
*written in similar script as the above posts*
I have been looking for you Lady Jazzmyn, there is much that we should speak of. Seek me out and we shal discuss your dreams.

Nex Angelus

<Image src=http://deonos.deviantart.com/art/Necro-60525842>

Nex Angelus

First Post
*written in similar script as the above posts*
I have been looking for you Lady Jazzmyn, there is much that we should speak of. Seek me out and we shal discuss your dreams.

Nex Angelus

Fabian Tremere

First Post
Do not call upon that which you can no control. Do not summon, things beyong your grasp. You tread a very dangerous line Lady Jazzm7yn and are soon to cross it. I shal Indeed seek you out.

*A Symbol of an Ankh hung about a necklace is seen at the bottom of the paper*

Lisa Ghost

First Post
*printed in the same writing and parchment*
Lady Jazzmyn I have already seek you out, but if you need help in finding more fellow kindred then please ask for my help and I will go and seek for them, as for our a fellow kindred please don't be afraid if you need questions to be answered. Go find Lady Jazzmyn and she will help you.
Your Fellow Kindred
Lisa Ghost

Yvette Damerine

First Post
*written in a flowing, neat, and somehow old fashioned script, the following message can be found penned beneath the ones above it*

Jazzmyn,

I find myself intrigued by your idea. I would be interested in meeting with you to discuss it in more detail before I decide to align my house with your own. Perhaps we can meet, yes?

Countessa Yvette Damerine

Magatsu

First Post
A parchment is posted below.. writen in a practiced hand.*

Renew? You who slums around the tavern, acting more as a wench, acting as if you were in a brothel. What name would you have us renew? Do not expect any kin that hold a moderate standard to bother with such nonsense. If you wish those to gather around you with any sort of influence, or sense of pride, you yourself should begin showing this first.

looFsydoboN

First Post
A garishly clothed jester reads the notes, her grin growing growing. She leaves a note, scrawled in large letters.

Blood calls to blood
Time for the flood
Insults aplenty do flow
What fear the mortals won't show

Akea

First Post
*A note in the similar writing in the beginning is left with the same scent, language, and color*

I'll be waiting.

Jazzmyn

looFsydoboN

First Post
The jester's cartwheels cease in front of the board, and she reads with a grin. Then puts up her reply.

Time to wait
Don't be late
Sing a little song
It won't be so long
Waiting forever
So very clever

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases