S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

s@squ@tch

First Post
Goals

Current:

1) Go to the House Tharashk enclave in Stormreach.
2) Find the remains of the Tharashk search and rescue parties
3) Discover what is behind the giants increased aggression and coordinated attacks.

Completed:

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Excellent. Are we good to post our PCs to the Rogue's Gallery, or should we hold off?

Oh, and s@squatch, is Races of the Wild approved? I'd like to take Woodland Archer tactical feat.

[sblock=Woodland Archer]
Woodland Archer [Tactical, Fighter] (RotW p154)
Prerequisites: Point Blank Shot, Base Attack Bonus +6

You may use the following 3 tactical maneuvers:
Adjust for Range – If you miss a foe with a projectile weapon, you gain a +4 bonus on all other attacks in the same round to hit the same foe.
Pierce the Foliage – If you hit a foe with a Miss Chance due to Concealment with a ranged attack, you can ignore the Miss Chance against the same foe in the following round.
Moving Sniper – If you succeed in a Sniping Attack (i.e., hit your foe and make a Hide check to remain hidden), the following round you can make a single attack, take a Move Action (normally not allowed), and then make a Hide check to remain hidden. As long as you remain unseen, you can continue making Sniping Attacks.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Posted. Also, I found this color piece if you think it would work better as a map counter:

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
I think they are all accounted for:

Craft Wand, Craft Wondrous Item, Extraordinary Artisan, Scribe Scroll, Skill Focus: Knowledge Planar, All martial weapons

Outsider type gives all martial weapons

Level 1 = Skill Focus Knowledge Planar

Level 1 wizard bonus = Scribe Scroll

Level 3 = Craft Wondrous

Level 5 wizard bonus = Craft Wand

Level 6 = Extraordinary Artisan

No human bonus feat as he is now an aasimar.

Next one is going to be the legendary crafter for reducing the xp costs.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'm posted in the RG. My big ticket item was the Cure Serious Wounds wand... as I expect most of my time will be spent tapping people with it each and every round. Giant swings for 34 points of damage, Yoggrith heals 20 back. Rinse. Repeat.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases