S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

pathfinderq1

First Post
It looks more and more like we are going to have to rely on tactics and mobility. If we can isolate individuals or small groups, Jaxel can hold their attention by dishing out the melee damage- we ought to be able to carve foes up pretty well that way. We're in a bit more trouble against big groups- we may have to have some people dedicated to drawing off or distracting surplus foes until Jaxel and the rest of the "kill squad" get around to them- while giants are "intelligent", it looks like we have the tools to tackle that obstacle. I have the feeling that we're going to need a _lot_ of healing mojo.

Also, at this stage, I'd reiterate my request for some help finding appropriate artwork- that is not something I've done before and, really, I don't even know where to start....

drothgery

First Post
pathfinderq1 said:
Also, at this stage, I'd reiterate my request for some help finding appropriate artwork- that is not something I've done before and, really, I don't even know where to start....

What I ended up doing was looking through the D&D Minis Gallery on WotC's web site until I found something that looked vaguely like Sanne. You might also trying plugging your character's race and class into Google image search.

hero4hire

Explorer
well not knowing anything about her description but knowing Race, class and general personality I came up with

halfling-1.gif

Or try an image search. :)

pathfinderq1

First Post
That will actually do just fine- and it is probably much more helpful for mapping than a plain black square to represent an invisible halfling...

pathfinderq1

First Post
Just a little ping to try and keep pace with the other team's discussion list. Are we figuring that this group has worked together previously, or are we being assembled specifically for this mission? If we have worked together, it might make some sense to hash out a better feeling for our tactical styles.

s@squ@tch

First Post
You have a couple of days until the story begins, so please think about character backstories and personalities. Add them to your PC sheets if you haven't already.

Thanks!

drothgery

First Post
pathfinderq1 said:
Just a little ping to try and keep pace with the other team's discussion list. Are we figuring that this group has worked together previously, or are we being assembled specifically for this mission? If we have worked together, it might make some sense to hash out a better feeling for our tactical styles.

Well, none of the rest of you are Khoravar, so unless your characters have spent a lot of time on Lyrandar airships and wind galleons in the last few decades, it seems unlikely that they know Sanne well (or at all, even).

At first glance, Jaxel seems the most likely of the others to have had some contact with her, if only because of his frequent trips to Xen'drik, though it seems like Ipshivi's personality might have meant she's spent more than a little time wandering Khorvaire (and, at least by the time she was 7th or 8th level, in some style).

Remove ads