S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

Voadam

Legend
s@squ@tch said:
I am sure you are aware, but just a reminder:

Yes, I'm hoping effectively DC 11 is still worthwhile against a weak will save. Tasha's, if successful, basically incapacitates them for 7 rounds.

Even worse, it will have that penalty on humanoids as well, as I'm a native outsider.

hero4hire

Explorer
Ack! Seems like I have some catching up to do. Round 3??? Damn!

As some of you know who game with me Monday/Tuesday is something of my weekend and I am not always online. I will do my best to catch up and post right away.

As for the "whats on you" while you sleep.

He wears his mithral shirt (he has endurance so even medium armor is not a problem much less light) rings, amulet. He probably has his weapons within reach.
He doesn't wear the belt or gloves to bed.

s@squ@tch

First Post
H4H: the first two rounds were basically the heroes rousing and getting to the top deck, so I was able to NPC your character without any issue... Now, that the fight has begun in earnest, it wouldn't be that easy.

BTW, I'm thinking that "Climb Onboard" might not be a maneuvre that would work on an air elemental though.... Duck Under and Death from Below -- I see those two as viable.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'm going to hold off posting my 4th round action until I see everything that occurs before Yoggrith goes. I'll need to see damage status and such so I can decide whether to go to someone to heal them, or move forward to engage in an attack.

hero4hire

Explorer
Rhun said:
For some reason H4H's PC reminds me a lot of Wolverine! Coincidence?

What are ya implyin' Bub?!

Who is this Flamin' Wolverine guy? ;)

Hmmm actually Jaxel can talk to Wolverines (they burrow right?)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Wow, the dice ranneth hot and cold for the enemy that round -- from a natural 19, 20 and then 19 for the attacks and crit confirm on Jaxel to rolling a 2 for the AoO on Sanne.... :heh:

Lets see if Wolverine Jaxel can bounce back.

hero4hire

Explorer
s@squ@tch said:
Wow, the dice ranneth hot and cold for the enemy that round -- from a natural 19, 20 and then 19 for the attacks and crit confirm on Jaxel to rolling a 2 for the AoO on Sanne.... :heh:

Lets see if Wolverine Jaxel can bounce back.

Ouch!

hero4hire

Explorer
Is there some sort of rigging or rope handy to swing on?

My intent would be to be able to swing and attack w/o plummeting to my death.

Also metagaming wise I know this is at least greater air elemental if it hit my 32 ac with a 19. Nasty!

I haveta find some way to start wittling those hp.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases