S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

EvolutionKB

First Post
Buy normal armor and a shield, and then buy a metamagic rod of lesser extend. Prepare two greater magic vestments a day and your AC jumps by 4. With full plate, a light shield(for casting spells) a ring of prot+1 and amulet of nat armor +1 and the spells I suggested your AC is 26 or 22 without the spells.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Here's the thing with armor though, there is no way I'm going to dodge a giants swing and prefer to not even get close to one. The reason I haven't gotten full plate is because of the weight (put me at a medium load) and the mere fact that I wouldn't be able to run if we needed to.

I'm sorry I'm such a pain in the butt. I am new to the cleric class. I just want to be off to a good start. I really really really appreciate the help and guidance from everyone.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Before I screw up trying to make another magic item I will post it on here to have it checked out.

Full Plate of Easy Travel = 1,000 base + 1,650 F.P. + 1,500 Easy Travel= 4,150 gp?

s@squ@tch

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
My I ask what? Pure cleric will be more effective than anything else(other than PrC).

Also, S@s: How do you want skill points to be figured out for those of us that gain int boosting items?

I, as a player, would echo the same sentiments as Evo -- cleric level 9 (and access to 5th level spells) would outstrip any other PrC, unless it also advanced spellcaster progression.

On the Int boosting item front, feel free to add in the Int bonus from level 1. (I don't mind extra skill points)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Does the rest of my stuff check out right? God I hope so, I feel like such a dork for messing up so much. Yeah, ya'll talked me into going into cleric 9 (if we live that long!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases