S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

EvolutionKB

First Post
Oh, what about skill tricks? The main one I wanted was steady concentration. I won't be able to get it for another level. It lets me keep concentration on a spell as a swift action(instead of a standard). That way I could cast animate weapon and still cast other spells at the same time the weapon attacks.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
@ Nac Mac Feegle -- please list your level progression (especially with your feat selections)-- I am assuming you were a barbarian at 1st level? I calculate Lo-Kag's HP to be 88 (12+9+9+9+6+7+8 plus 28 for CON) Please list out your skill point totals from each class.
Please list out the weight of your equipment -- break it down by item. How did you arrive at your cost for the +2 Full plate? What are the +1 Deflection and +1 Natural Armor items? Your longspear should cost 8305 gp. Add in your Action Points.

Explicated the skills/hp (I did Ranger/Fighter/Fighter/Barbarian/etc actually), put in specifics for the natural armor and deflection (amulet of natural armor +1 and ring of protection +1 respectively), and realized I charged myself for +3 armor by accident, put the extra +1 into Blurring (3 times a day as a swift action I can give myself Blur for 5 rounds). Added APs and fixed the cost of the longspear.

Rolzup

First Post
Man, did I have a lot of mistakes.... I'd calculated with an Int of 20, but listed it as 22.

That's fixed, I dropped the Ring of Protection and the Crossbow entirely, corrected the price of the armor, and purchased that Survival Pouch, a Feather Boat, and a pair of Dimension Stride Boots.

s@squ@tch said:
Don't know what those are -- what is the source?

@ Strahd -- I calculate Void's Hp to be 41 -- (8+6+6+6+6+3, plus 6 for CON)
Please note on your sheet the level advancement stat increases. It took me a while to figure out that you increased WIS and DEX each by one. I am assuming Monk 1 was your first character level? Also, weapon finesse would apply to your unarmed strikes as well, as they are considered natural/light weapons. Please list out your skill point totals from each class. Please list out the weight of your equipment -- break it down by item. Add in your action points. Other than that, Void is ready to go!
Level 1 - Rogue (I changed it) so my HP is 42 (6+6+6+6+6+6, plus 6 for CON)
level advancement stat - Done.
Please list out your skill point totals from each class. - Done.
Please list out the weight of your equipment -- break it down by item. - Done.
Add in your action points. - Done.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Updated sheet with spells.

How are you going to rule the polymorph chain? Can I take off equipment and put it back on after I change? What happens to my bonus spells if I take off my headband and put it back on or if it gets absorbed into my form? What forms can wear what items? The Draconomicon as far as I know is the standard for magic item wearing for non-humanoid forms. It says that dragons can use most magic items without penalty, weapon and armor are one of the only ones that don't work. Cloaks, rings, boots, etc all function normally(because they resize to fit the wearer).

s@squ@tch

First Post
@ EvolutionKB:

From the SRD:
When the change occurs, your equipment, if any, either remains worn or held by the new form (if it is capable of wearing or holding the item), or melds into the new form and becomes nonfunctional. When you revert to your true form, any objects previously melded into the new form reappear in the same location on your body they previously occupied and are once again functional. Any new items you wore in the assumed form and can’t wear in your normal form fall off and land at your feet; any that you could wear in either form or carry in a body part common to both forms at the time of reversion are still held in the same way. Any part of the body or piece of equipment that is separated from the whole reverts to its true form.

I'll rule that you do not lose the benefit of the headband, but you will lose the use of the armor on the form, if you choose a form other than humanoid.

@ Shayuri -- please post your PC in the RG thread.

s@squ@tch

First Post
@ Shayuri - for Dreadnought, please add in the racial and level stat increases into your stat block. Please also list all of your warforged substitution level info, and which substitution levels you took. A Buckler +1 should only give a +2 total AC bonus, not +3).

@ Everyone -- with all of the giant bane gear and related feats, I'm not going to have to pull any punches! You all will make mincemeat out of the big beasties. :uhoh:

Zurai

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
@ Everyone -- with all of the giant bane gear and related feats, I'm not going to have to pull any punches! You all will make mincemeat out of the big beasties. :uhoh:

2d6 is only a minor help when even the least of giants have 100+ hp and deal ~20-30 average damage per hit!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases