S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Zurai

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
@ Zurai -- I calculate Asenfel's Hp to be 50. (6+4+4+4+4+4+4+4, plus 16 for CON), please list out the weight of your equipment -- break it down by item. Other than that, Asenfel looks good to go!

I thought you'd said to use the average of the die roll, alternating rounding down then up? Note that I'm not complaining - I'll take the extra 7 hp! :p

Updating with weights now.

Rolzup

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
@ Rolzup -- I calculate Darv's Hp to be 50 as well -- see breakdown of Asenfel's above. Please list out your point buy info, along with your Stat increases from lvl 4 and 8. Please mention that your crossbow is small, light (and that it costs 2335 gp). Please list out your total skill points and ranks bought in each class, along with the bonuses (due to synergies and ability bonuses) Also, you don't have any ammunition listed in your inventory - might be a good thing. ;) Can you list the source of the spells Panacea, Fell the Greatest Foe, Close Wounds, and Moonbolt. Your chainmail +2 of easy travel should cost 4300 + easy travel cost (which I think is 1500 gp, will double check with the MIC when I get home)

All four are from the Spell Compendium. Panacea cures most conditions -- sickened, stunned, and the like -- and heals 1d8+level damage. Fell the Greatest Foe gives the subject a damage bonus vs. targets larger than himself -- +1d6 per size category. Close Wounds is an Immediate spell that cures 1d4+level damage at close range. And Moonbolt does 1d4 Str damage/3 levels, fort save for 1/2, with additional effects on the undead.

I'll fix the equipment and add the various clarications this evening -- I'd only listed the magical stuff, and forgotten about ordinary adventuring equipment. Wonder if I can switch things around to afford a Survival Pouch? Love those things...being able to pull a mule out of your pocket is worth the price all by itself.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
The spells I prepare will be kept in a sblock in the IG thread. The equipment weight and costs should already be in an sblock on my character sheet. I will show where I increased my stats at (sorry for not doing it already) and yes the full plate is +1

Zurai

First Post
Oh, a note about the warlock's scepter - it got changed between Complete Arcane and the Magic Item Compendium. In CA, it was a 50-charge item with differing effects based on how many charges were consumed at once. In the MIC, it's a 5-charges-per-day item with the same effects per charge used. The charges refresh at dawn and once I use up the charges for the day I don't get the benefit of the +1 to hit with eldritch blasts until the charges replenish.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Skill tricks are in Complete Scoundrel. Here is the description of fiery burst from my now updated sheet:

As a standard action as long as Morph has a fire spell of 2nd level or higher prepared he can create a 5' radius burst of fire at a range of 30'. This burst does 1d6 per spell level of the highest level fire spell Morph has prepared. DC is 10+Int mod+level of the highest fire spell prepared. Also, Morph gains a +1 CL when casting fire spells.

This gives Morph an at will burst of fire that does 4d6 damage with a reflex save of 19 to beat.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I changed quicken spell to glorious weapons.

It allows me to use a standard action to align melee weapons (including natural weapons) of all allies within a 60ft burst as good. Such weapons can overcome damage reduction as if they had the appropriate alignment. The effect lasts until the end of your next turn.

s@squ@tch

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Skill tricks are in Complete Scoundrel. Here is the description of fiery burst from my now updated sheet:

As a standard action as long as Morph has a fire spell of 2nd level or higher prepared he can create a 5' radius burst of fire at a range of 30'. This burst does 1d6 per spell level of the highest level fire spell Morph has prepared. DC is 10+Int mod+level of the highest fire spell prepared. Also, Morph gains a +1 CL when casting fire spells.

This gives Morph an at will burst of fire that does 4d6 damage with a reflex save of 19 to beat.

A-HA! I knew that thing sounded familiar -- I've seen it in the Complete Mage. Unfortunately, I am away from my books and crystalkeep doesn't have it listed.

So, don't cast your Flame Whips spell, else you loose your reserve feat for the day.

OnlytheStrong said:
I changed quicken spell to glorious weapons.

It allows me to use a standard action to align melee weapons (including natural weapons) of all allies within a 60ft burst as good. Such weapons can overcome damage reduction as if they had the appropriate alignment. The effect lasts until the end of your next turn.

Yes, it is powered by a turn undead attempt.

Zurai said:
Oh, a note about the warlock's scepter - it got changed between Complete Arcane and the Magic Item Compendium. In CA, it was a 50-charge item with differing effects based on how many charges were consumed at once. In the MIC, it's a 5-charges-per-day item with the same effects per charge used. The charges refresh at dawn and once I use up the charges for the day I don't get the benefit of the +1 to hit with eldritch blasts until the charges replenish.

No problem, I go by the MIC.

rolzup said:
All four are from the Spell Compendium. Panacea cures most conditions -- sickened, stunned, and the like -- and heals 1d8+level damage. Fell the Greatest Foe gives the subject a damage bonus vs. targets larger than himself -- +1d6 per size category. Close Wounds is an Immediate spell that cures 1d4+level damage at close range. And Moonbolt does 1d4 Str damage/3 levels, fort save for 1/2, with additional effects on the undead.

If you can put the key info on these spells on your character sheet, that would be great. (So I don't have to ask you the next time -- I don't have the Spell Compendium.)

Also, once everyones sheet is ready to go, we'll kick off the campaign! (consider this the carrot on a stick :) )

EvolutionKB

First Post
So, don't cast your Flame Whips spell, else you loose your reserve feat for the day.

Actually, I have fireball prepared, so if I cast flame whips, I can still use the feat. The damage for the burst will drop to 3d6 and the save will drop to 18 should that happen. Can't wait to to be a hydra with flaming whips as forelimbs. Do you want the desciptions of the spells from the SC for me as well? Otherwise I am all set.

s@squ@tch

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Actually, I have fireball prepared, so if I cast flame whips, I can still use the feat. The damage for the burst will drop to 3d6 and the save will drop to 18 should that happen. Can't wait to to be a hydra with flaming whips as forelimbs. Do you want the desciptions of the spells from the SC for me as well? Otherwise I am all set.

Yes -- for the flaming whips and other spells that are not in the Complete Arcane/Mage

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases