S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

s@squ@tch

First Post
Zurai said:
2d6 is only a minor help when even the least of giants have 100+ hp and deal ~20-30 average damage per hit!

Don't forget the additional enchancement of +2 -- so another +2 to hit and an additional 2d6+2 to damage.

Poor Hill Giants only have an AC of 20, which won't stand up too well against the high BAB's that are on several of your sheets. :( ;)

Shayuri

First Post
@ Shayuri - for Dreadnought, please add in the racial and level stat increases into your stat block. Please also list all of your warforged substitution level info, and which substitution levels you took. A Buckler +1 should only give a +2 total AC bonus, not +3).

--

Roger, will update tonight. The answers are:

+2 Con, -2 Wis and Cha. Level ups at 4 and 8 into Str.

I took 1st and 2nd warforged fighter subs, which grant the Battle Hardened ability in lieu of a fighter bonus feat (+3 init and +3 vs fear), and the opportunity to take a warforged feat in lieu of a fighter bonus feat (used for another Improved DR level).

Dreadnought has Shield Specialization in bucklers, granting him an additional +1 AC bonus when using them. This feat is in PHBII.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
Don't forget the additional enchancement of +2 -- so another +2 to hit and an additional 2d6+2 to damage.

Poor Hill Giants only have an AC of 20, which won't stand up too well against the high BAB's that are on several of your sheets. :( ;)

Hill giants, we can probably take, but when we start running into Frost and Fire, then we get into the fun parts. 130hp, attacks at +18 for 3d6+13 and power attack. o.0

s@squ@tch

First Post
Look at all the fun stuff even the hill giants can do:

Cleave, Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack, Improved Sunder, Weapon Focus (greatclub)

:] :]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I was looking at giant stats.......... I'm alittle nervous now lol. Maybe we should be level .......15? Then we could handle more than one at a time. ;)

Remove ads