S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Zurai

First Post
Asenfel is updated with a background. I decided to go with "mentor was killed by giants" rather than the slightly more cliche "orphan because of giants" :p

Shayuri

First Post
I've been at work all day, man. :)

I can sneak on for a minute here or there, but no way long enough to write a full background.

Anyway, I'll do one up shortly.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Bah work! I was supposed to go to class today, did I? NO! lol Actually I haven't done a damn thing today................ man I love these good days lol.

Strahd, I'm going to hide and move silently right behind you.........so they catch us both!

s@squ@tch

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Bah work! I was supposed to go to class today, did I? NO! lol Actually I haven't done a damn thing today................ man I love these good days lol.

Strahd, I'm going to hide and move silently right behind you.........so they catch us both!

Sneaking and full plate are mutually exclusive. You would be akin to the canary in the mine.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
Sneaking and full plate are mutually exclusive. You would be akin to the canary in the mine.

Hey, that's not true. I've got enough ranks in hide to...exactly counterbalance my full plate. I still get my +1 dex!

EvolutionKB

First Post
By background is up, sorry I forgot to throw that in there. I added 5' of rope(for rope trick) as well, gp and weight is appropriate per PHB cost

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases