S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

EvolutionKB

First Post
Well, we have some air elementals. What is everybody's plan? After round two with the magic missles, I'm going to do a fire burst for 4d6 damage, unless they get close enough together for a slow spell.

Onlythestrong, your healing spell should heal 1d8+7(5 from CL and 2 from augment healing) Are you still going to heal Void since he is moving away before you go?

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'll rule that you do not lose the benefit of the headband, but you will lose the use of the armor on the form, if you choose a form other than humanoid.

So you are going to rule that I retain my composite plating when I switch forms as long as it is humanoid?

s@squ@tch

First Post
@ Evo: yes, if you choose a humanoid form that could wear armor, I will allow you to keep your armor bonus. Unless it gets too out of hand or tweaked. ;)

Rolzup

First Post
Darv will be supporting, as best he can. He's not as mobile as usual, so he's likely not going to be able to do as much healing as he normally will, but he can cast Blessed Aim, Bless, and so forth. Dark Knowledge *should* have helped, but alas....

Zurai

First Post
Fortunately for us, Darv auto-succeeds on all his other Dark Knowledges, and has a good shot at getting the higher bonuses too.

EvolutionKB

First Post
@ Evo: yes, if you choose a humanoid form that could wear armor, I will allow you to keep your armor bonus. Unless it gets too out of hand or tweaked.

Humanoid form or humanoid type? A troll or just humans, elves, etc? Sorry just checking. I probably won't be spending a lot of time in a humanoid (type)shape. I double checked alter self and before I failed to notice that you can only change into creatures of your own type(up to 5 HD). Suffice it to say that there is not many constructs with less than 5 HD. So any forms I change into with a humanoid shape would be using polymorph, so it'd be trolls, girallions, etc. Next time we rest(assuming tonight)I will change out my preparation of alter self for something else.

Another question: How much can I do during the night while I am resting to regain spells? Can I keep watch, create scrolls, or repair myself or Dreadnaught and still prepare spells?

s@squ@tch

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Humanoid form or humanoid type? A troll or just humans, elves, etc? Sorry just checking. I probably won't be spending a lot of time in a humanoid (type)shape. I double checked alter self and before I failed to notice that you can only change into creatures of your own type(up to 5 HD). Suffice it to say that there is not many constructs with less than 5 HD. So any forms I change into with a humanoid shape would be using polymorph, so it'd be trolls, girallions, etc. Next time we rest(assuming tonight)I will change out my preparation of alter self for something else.

Another question: How much can I do during the night while I am resting to regain spells? Can I keep watch, create scrolls, or repair myself or Dreadnaught and still prepare spells?

A form that could, and does, wear armor is fine with me.

Let me look into what you can do during the night -- all my books are at home.

Remove ads