S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

s@squ@tch

First Post
I'm flying home today, so expect an update tomorrow, I saw that Shayuri posted, so I think I may have everyone's actions to advance a round.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Good deal, I've been waiting for this game to get going again, all my games have stalled during the holiday week, so I can't wait to get going again. I will have a next rounds actions posted tomorrow after you get an update in.

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, I think I'm caught up now with all the actions people have posted.

I try my best to do what seems logical for your PC when their action in the round is no longer viable (i.e. Void and Dreadnought attacking in round 3 -- because the elemental was hovering off the side of the ship) Let me know if something was posted that your PC would definitely never do, and I'll do my best to update.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Will do. Thanks for being able to work with us as much as you can. Hopefully this group can keep up with the posting....

C'mon everybody we are more than 30 post behind the other group!

Zurai

First Post
For the record, Asenfel's priority at the moment is hindering/killing the elementals attacking the Captain. Without someone to control the ship, we're in trouble. He'll go for multiple targets when possible, but not if it means the Captain fights alone. With prayer and the shaken status, they're pretty signifigantly debuffed; should make a noticeable dent in their attacks.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Although I used an immediate action to fly, I can still use another immediate action(since the initial immediate action acts as a swift action) to feather fall one of the crew members preferably one who is not hurt.

From the SRD said:
You cannot use another immediate action or a swift action until after your next turn if you have used an immediate action when it is not currently your turn

So one of the other crewmembers will be under a feather fall effect. How many feet are we up right now? Are we stopped as well or not yet?

Edit: Nevermind they are out of range(40')

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
You are about 1000' above the ocean.

You did notice that after the conscious crewmembers drank their potions, that they began to fall like feathers, instead of rocks.

However, two of the bodies were non-moving and likewise plummeted out of sight.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Okay just checking...

I posted a question to WotC and they have answered:

EvolutionKB said:
When using the Immediate Magic ability(Transmuation)what is the casters manuverability when invoking the fly speed?

Their response:

WotC Customer Service said:
Good maneuverability, just like the Fly spell.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases