S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I reposted my character sheet so it would be easier for me to work on, I hope no one minds.

[sblock=Character Sheet]

Class and level: Cleric 8
Church: Sovereign Host
Domains: Communing and Healing
Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 170lbs

Str: 14 +2
Dex: 12 +1
Con: 14 +2
Int: 12 +1
Wis: 18 +4
Cha: 10 +0

HP: 66 (8 + (6x7) + 16 con mod)

AC: 20 (10 + 5 armor + 1 shield + 1 dex mod + 2 nat. armor + 1 misc)

Saving Throws:
Fortitude: 8 (6 base + 2 con mod)
Reflex: 3 (2 base + 1 dex mod)
Will: 10 (6 base + 4 wis mod)

Speed: 30ft

Base Attack Bonus: +6/1

Attacks:
Grapple: +8/3 (6/1 base + 2 str mod)

Light Mace: +9/4 dmg:1d6+2 crit: x2

Light Crossbow: +8/3 dmg:1d8 crit: 19-20x2

Daily Spells:

Level 0: 6
Level 1: 4+1 domain + 1 bonus Save DC:
Level 2: 4+1 domain + 1 bonus
Level 3: 3+1 domain + 1 bonus 10+wis mod+ spell level
Level 4: 2+1 domain + 1 bonus

Skills:

Concentration: 14 (12 ranks + 2 con mod)
Heal: 18 (12 ranks + 4 wis mod+2 misc mod
Knowledge (history): 7 (6 ranks + 1 int mod)
Knowledge (religion): 7 (6 ranks + 1 int mod)
cc Listen: 7 (3 ranks + 4 wis mod)
cc Spot: 7 (3 ranks + 4 wis mod)

Feats:

Practiced Spellcaster (from Complete Divine, +4 to caster level, but not above HD)
Point Blank Shot
Precise Shot
Quicken Spell
Augment Healing (from complete divine, Healing spells do +2 per level)

Equipment:

Healing Belt, Ring of Mystic Healing, Amulet of Natural Armor +2,
Ring of Protection +1, Mithralmist Shirt, Light Mace, Buckler,
Light Crossbow, Bolts (20), Waterskin, Wand of Light,
Wand of Cure Light Wounds, Scroll of Cure Critical Wounds (4),
Pouch, Barricade Buckler, Scroll of Divination (2),

Money:

27000gp - 26913gp = 87gp

Healing Belt= 750gp
Ring of Mystic Healing = 3,500gp
Barricade Buckler = 4,165
Mithralmist Shirt =3,400

Carrying Capacity:

Light Load: 58lbs Weight Carried: 51lbs
Med Load: 116lbs
Heavy Load: 175 lbs

(items from Magic Item Compendium)
Healing Belt---gain +2 to heal checks, has 3 charges (renewed at dawn):
1st charge: heals 2d8 of dmg
2nd charge: heals 3d8 of dmg
3rd charge: heals 4d8 of dmg

Ring of Mystic Healing---provides +1 bonus to competence to your caster level. These
bonuses add on to your next cure spell. Has 3 charges
(renewed each day at dawn):
1st charge: heals +2d6 of dmg
2nd charge: heals +3d6 of dmg
3rd charge: heals +4d6 of dmg

Barricade Buckler---- 3x a day can cast Wall of Force, recharges each day

Mithralmist Shirt----7x a day can activate to fill my space with mist, granting concealment
from attacks but does not interfere with my vision

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Wands/scrolls of lesser vigor are the most money-efficient option for after-battle healing, it's true. In fight, of course, there's no substitute for the high-level stuff.

EDIT: OnlyTheStrong, you need to put +1 on a weapon before you can put another enhancement on it. Also, for the sake of Sasquatch's sanity you might want to include costs and locations for your non-DMG equipment ;)

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
If someone is hurt and it's not a fight, then I will try to heal without magic if I can. If not, then I will use a spell. Since clerics can change any spell into a "cure" spell, I don't plan on preparing any. Or is there a rule that I missed when I read the class stuff? Most of my equipment has it's own healing spells, so I'm pretty loaded full of healing. Just don't let me get hit too much! lol

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
lol cost wise, I built the weapons right, just forgot to include that they were masterwork (since all magic weapons are.) All my items came out of the Magic Item Compendium. I'll go add the +1 to my weapons.

Okay maybe I am retarded. My weapons have the +1 on them don't they? I know they cost over 2000g each. I have the exact figure written down somewhere in a pile of papers. My base attack is 6/1 + 2 str + 1 masterwork= 9/4 right?

s@squ@tch

First Post
both your +1 heavenly burst light mace and +1 giant bane light crossbow would cost over 8000 gp each.

the mace would be: 8305 gp and the crossbow would be 8335 gp

The mechanic is you need them to be +1 before you add any properties to them. So for them to be +1 would be 2305 gp for the mace and 2335 for the crossbow.

Then you add a +1 bonus to each of them for the property (bringing them to a +2 effective bonus -- from +1 to +2 -- this is 6000 gp. +2 to +3 is 10000 gp, etc)

As it stands now, you have well over 27K worth of gear.

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Good to know, sorry about the mess. I will hunt up the paper I kept track of my prices on and add it back to my gold stack, then delete the magic weapons. I usually just buy magic weapons lol. Sorry again.

Last edited:

Rolzup

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
I know nothing about Archivists lol. They are support characters? I was thinking about the golith..We all should of been them lol :)

Fortuitously, the Archivist can be found on-line.

But in short, he's a caster who can draw spells from any of the Divine lists. Additionally, as a Move action he can make a Knowledge check to give allies bonuses against various types of creatures.

If anyone has any requests/suggestions for Darv's spells, feel free to speak up -- I don't mind taking advice from those who choose to offer it. I've already given him a Wand of Lesser Vigor, though.

Zurai

First Post
Asenfel is posted to the gold team RG. I still havn't cooked up a background for him other than he specializes in killing giants for expeditions into Xen'drik, but at the same time I don't get the feeling that this game is one where a 5 page backstory is needed. I'll have a paragraph or two up for him this weekend. I also need to find an image for his battlemap icon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases