S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Does anyone know why Hudder was built as a "Dragonmarked Heir" without any social skills? Isn't DH a heavy roleplaying PrC? Picking a roleplaying class without Int OR Cha OR Wis sounds kind of like a suicide build to me :-S While it can be fun to play the highborn social retard every once in a while, in movies thats the guy that gets everyone dead. I'm searching for the core concept here, but if its to blunder into trouble so everyone else can get him out of it, someone needs to tell me. :p
DH also gets you more access and power to your mark, which may/may not have been the motivation.

s@squ@tch

First Post
My $0.02 about Hudder - he was built more as a personality, rather than a maximized PC. Graf did a good job in outfitting his personality as a reluctant scion of Kundarak -- who was more of an adventurer -- a jack of all trades kind of survivor in the world. Yes, he has incredible dragonmarked powers, which are of immeasurable value to his house, but his real passion was to be out in the world, hence the backstory of a wedding and the taking away of his prized waraxe.

About rpgramen - I'll give him a week where Alain will tag along, but if he doesn't come back, then Alain will leave the group and head back to Stormreach on his own.

G

Guest 11456

Just checking about healing for Darv.

From his feats:
SPONTANEOUS HEALER {GENERAL} (CD 84)
Prerequisites: Knowledge (religion) 4 ranks, nonevil alignment, able to cast any cure wounds spell.
Benefit: You can use your spellcasting ability to spontaneously cast cure spells (from your class spell list) just as a cleric can. You may use this ability a total number of times per day equal to your Wisdom modifier.

But the only Cure spell that he knows is Cure Minor Wounds (0). Was this feat used differently then stated? Was it possibly ruled to effect all healing type spells? Then it would effect: Close Wounds (2), Panacea (4), Restoration (4), Lesser Vigor (1) & Mass Lesser Vigor (3). Or possibly this gave him the cure spells namely: Cure Light Wounds(1), Cure Moderate Wounds(2), Cure Serious Wounds(3) & Cure Critical Wounds(4) for free when spontaneously casting?

s@squ@tch

First Post
My take was that it granted him access to the Cure series of spells without having them in his prayerbook (as they technically are on his spell list).

Remove ads