S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

s@squ@tch

First Post
Good timing at least. Everyone's posting slow.

Enworld's having it's semi-annual Colossal Frakup. :)

So true. For about a week or so this site was just unaccessible at all for me.

@Vertexx69 - thanks! the 2nd is different than the first, only because I basically am a single parent to my eldest, while my wife is a single parent to the newborn.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Yeah, I'm a little fuzzy on what our immediate goals are. There was a party of Tharask folks that got lost out here. And... we found a battle, but no other signs... its been a while and I'm confused. :)

stonegod

I'll be out of town and likely w/o Internets until Thursday the 3rd. NPC Domoris as needed (he'll scout and report, but ignore the silly dwarves ;))

Shayuri

First Post
For a variety of reasons, most of them RL-related, I'm having to cut back on my gaming schedule. This means I'm having to drop games and unfortunately this game is one of them.

Sasquatch, you've been a great GM, and very patient with all the character issues I've struggled with. Thank you very much. If you need any further posts from me to phase the big metal paluka out, I'm happy to help.

To everyone, I hope things go well and you all have fun.

s@squ@tch

First Post
No problem Shayuri -- thanks for letting us know.

I'll keep Dreadnought in as a DM run PC for the time being, as the Steading is directly before the group, unless I can find someone who wants to take over the PC.

stonegod

So, Domoris can charm 1 wolf, but that's it. He can remove the scent from one person, but that's it. Otherwise, he can't fog cloud or anything else the guardpost. Anyone got a sleep or something else for the wittle woggies?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases