S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

renau1g

First Post
Unfortunately, Dori doesn't really have any spells like that. He's got some defensive buffs, an entangling spell, and some other attack spells (a few self buffs as well)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Since this is competely OOC, I see no issue with stoking some good natured ribbing by saying that Stealthy-McStealthypants rolled a natural 1 for his move silently check inside the Steading.

:)

renau1g

First Post
Well, that's good news for Dori. It's damnable hot inside the jungle and sitting around in full plate sure doesn't help...besides his nerves were starting to get the best of him.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Sorry for the slow posting rate -- I've been swamped with parents and in-laws visiting.

They have all had their fill of my 10 week old, so now I am back down to a normal household -- hopefully I can start getting caught up in the next few days, but I leave for a family vacation on Thursday -- coming back Monday.... :)

So, it might be slow for a wee-bit longer.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Things are getting better -- just got back from vacation, hope to have things going again on the DM front soon.

I find that it is much easier as a player to catch up from vacations/work/etc, but as a DM, it gets bogged down...

renau1g

First Post
Glad to hear that things are becoming a bit easier. Yeah DM'ing is hard to get caught back up from vacation, that's one thing I've found here. Take your time.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Just got back from a week in Maui. Will try and get this thing going again soon, but beware -- I'm in the process of selling a house and then moving cross country, so I am in a world of stress and lack of free time right now.

BTW, renau1q -- are you still in this game?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases