S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, you mentioned in the IC thread that you need images from us... Any suggestions on where we can get such images and how to make them work for you? I've never seen the map program you use, so I'm at a bit of a loss on how to interact with it.

Also, Hi Everybody!

Sorry about the nothing-post in the IC... And do you insist on posts in Initiative order? If not, I will just edit that one to Char's action.

Vertexx69

First Post
just finnd an image that roughly resembles your charcter, and link it to your RG post. Sasquatch will crop the face of it and post it into his maps for your position.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Okay, you mentioned in the IC thread that you need images from us... Any suggestions on where we can get such images and how to make them work for you? I've never seen the map program you use, so I'm at a bit of a loss on how to interact with it.

Also, Hi Everybody!

Sorry about the nothing-post in the IC... And do you insist on posts in Initiative order? If not, I will just edit that one to Char's action.

Feel free to post your action for the turn at any time -- I update the IC combat round when I have actions from the PC's that are up, so it makes things smoother when people have their actions up and posted.

Xaositek

First Post
Thumbnail picture added to my RG post. Can I get confirmation on whether or not an unarmed attack is possible while tied up? If not, I'll just try to break out.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dragon writer, I noticd you used this:

Spells Per Day:
Lvl 0 Spells: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 1 Spells: (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 2 Spells: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 3 Spells: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )

might I suggest a slightly diffrent way, such as this:

Spells Per Day:
Lvl 0 Spells: 00000 0
Lvl 1 Spells: 00000 000
Lvl 2 Spells: 00000 000
Lvl 3 Spells: 0000

to put a slash through something you use s and /s in the [ ] for the subject.

just a couple of coppers worth of free advice.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I considered such a thing... I also considered just using this:

Level 1 Spells: 8/day, cast 1

or something along those lines. Since I'm a Sorcerer, it's all about the spells slots... If I was a Wizard, I would use the strike-through on my spells.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases