S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Dragonwriter

First Post
Looking at the actions taken so far, it looks like Darv is cutting me free. Since he goes before me in the Init, will I be considered free from the bindings (but still prone) for my action?

Also, I just want to double-check this, I can cast a Ranged Touch spell from Prone, right? I know some DMs who would say no, so I always figure I should ask first rather than go back to something I already posted and edit it...

And I'm kinda trying to avoid standing up and taking those AoOs. They'd likely kill me.

s@squ@tch

First Post
on the initiative front, i want to keep all players where they are at, and add in new opponents when they appear, as my master vision is that when the PC's are in the steading, it is a frantic, break-neck pace, as giants could be around every corner, so movement/actions are in round-by-round pace.

ropes take two rounds to cut free, so Darv will finish this round, Void will begin next round.

@Vertexx - I do not want to censor any players comments, but if you have issues, feel free to drop me a PM. I do not intend to drop either of my Giants games, and hope that they both accelerate...

s@squ@tch

First Post
Man, it seems like this game is cursed sometimes! Grufflehead has left the game, so we have an opening once again. I'll run his PC until we get a suitable replacement.

For anyone who might be reading this thread who is not currently in the game, we are recruiting one player! :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
If I get no bites on the recruitment thread, I'll quickly roll up a warlock striker, to NPC for the group. With the two dwarves as front line tanks, (thanks to that +4 dodge bonus vs giants), this group just needs some ranged damage dealing capability, and probably can get by with only 6 PC's.

Remove ads