S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

s@squ@tch

First Post
1) Your skill points don't add up -- I calculate that you would have 44 total skill points (16+7*4). You have 36 pts in class skills and 12 in cross-class skills. So, 4 skill points need to be deducted.

2) Your spells should be 4+1/3+1/3+1/2+1

3) I think you have 1 extra feat. You should have 4 total feats - 1st/3rd/6th + human bonus.

4) Please add all costs and weights for each piece of equipment.

5) You don't have the mithralmist chainshirt anymore, so you can remove the info from your sheet.

6) I'm curious about the barricade buckler -- and this goes out as a question to all -- what can a 5' by 5' wall of force accomplish? (Not to be snarky, I'm actually trying to figure out what the benefits exactly are.)

7) Light mace and crossbow are non-MW items, so attacks should be +8/+3 for the mace and +7 for the crossbow.

Other than that, looks good -- you are going to be a healing machine. ;)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Okay, I guess that sheet wasn't updated. That stuff that you brought up should of been fixed in the updated one..........now I have to find it lol.

Fixed everything except for the gold amount of each item and the weight. I'm getting tired so I'll do all that stuff tomorrow.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
I'm a little concerned by the relative difficulty of healing damage to myself. Our mage can do so, but has to prep repair spells, which detracts from his offensive ability... Our warlock could use wands and scrolls of Repair...if anyone buys any (I probably will).

Are there any items that could be used by a non-caster that provide this though? Or, failing that, could an existing item that provides meat healing be converted into an item of repair, so I can handle some of my own needs? Or, failing those options, could an item that provides daily charges of healing be created using DMG guidelines?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases