S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Armando

First Post
Yes, I will have it posted shortly

EDIT: Done

2nd EDIT: [MENTION=42885]s@squ@tch[/MENTION], now that combat is over how to you want me to introduce my character?

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Well, looks like [MENTION=54773]bedford[/MENTION] is out, but [MENTION=6669306]Armando[/MENTION] is in.

Hang on there Armando, I'll get you shortly. Just need the current group to get lookin' and pokin' around first.

Looking over your PC sheet, I see that you've miscalculated the cost of some of your magic items.

BrightStar - Bastard Sword +1, Shocking, Flaming: +1 (1d10+1 + 1d6 elec + 1d6 fire) [19-20x2] {6035}
Thorn - Short Sword Bane (Giants) +1: +1 (1d4+1) [19-20x2] {4010}
Composite Longbow, Seeking +1: +1 (1d8+1) [x3] (120ft) P {4020}

BrightStar would cost 18335, as it is the equivalent of a +3 weapon
Thorn would cost 8310, as it is the equivalent of a +2 weapon
The longbow would also be a +2 weapon, being 8375 in cost.

Whereas, your armor is cheaper than you listed:

Mithral Chain Shirt+1: +5 (+6) 0 <10%> [10] {3100}

Cost of it should be 2100, if my mind is working correctly.

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Yeah, in just the course of this fight the group has almost completely changed. We are still doing introductions after finally dropping (5?) hill giants at once, over the course of the last year. So it might take a bit.

s@squ@tch

First Post
No kidding - this first one was a meatgrinder.

Current group:
Dori
Grommett
Darv (leaving to man the campsite)
Void
Dregon
Deric
Char

Lost either in this first encounter or shortly before:
Morph
Dreadnought
Domoris
Tinus
Arexis
Alain
Hudder
Jeriko

Vertexx69

First Post
Ahem, That's: King Grommet (the mad crusader of chaos) :angel:

but this is like the 6th or 7th encounter of the campaign isn't it? Although the first for everyone but void.

Last edited:

Armando

First Post
Hang on there Armando, I'll get you shortly. Just need the current group to get lookin' and pokin' around first.

Understood.

Looking over your PC sheet, I see that you've miscalculated the cost of some of your magic items. . .if my mind is working correctly.

It is. Mine was not apparently. However it is fixed. Only a +2 on brightstar and a +1 on everything else.

s@squ@tch

First Post
[MENTION=54773]bedford[/MENTION] - that's fine. If you look at the RG, you'll see that [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] made a PC very close to that.

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] - this was the first encounter in the steading, with giants. :) There were probably 6 - 7 other encounters on the way here, along with all sorts of other subterfuge.

Remove ads