S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Entertaining in deed! maybe some monk class in there too?

as for Dori and King Grommet* I thing King Grommet* is a force unto himself! it seems I did not really get to do much combat, especially when we had a few people prove to be squishy.

*A little set of arms flip up out of the collar of the armored suit raising a broken sprocketed-wheel over its goggled, full helmet like a crown and plays a 4-note royal tune with some unseen tin horn within the wheels and gears of the armor before it folds itself back away whenever King Grommet's name gets said.

fify

Vertexx69

First Post
The 4 note royal tune is the theme from the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrDJIll3oO8"]imperial butter commercials[/ame] from the 80s :p

Vertexx69

First Post
That's fine with me. I'm just trying to figure out where you are going with this. If you plan on grappling giants, that should be entertaining!
I don't know, as just a brown bear with those 2 feats and gloves of titan's grip (+32 grapple mod vs the hill giant +20) and a couple items that deal auto dmg during a grapple, he might be able to hold onto a hill giant for a couple of rounds. :devil:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Hmm, might have to see if this hill giant clan might favor grappling, instead of, say, bull rushing or sundering and have appropriate training to thwart would-be max-min PC's? :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That's fine with me. I'm just trying to figure out where you are going with this. If you plan on grappling giants, that should be entertaining!

Get ready cuze I plan to try breaking their weapons. Loads of fun this group will be.

HM

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Well at some point our illustrious DM is going to have to accept that there are a few characters out there that can survive encounters with giants, (unlike the 6 pcs that were greased in the first giant encounter) :angel: and grappling only works on 1 enemy at a time if that helps at all.

S@s is doing fine with just the standard giant tactics, without having to resort to any more advanced maneuvers like killing PCs gear in the middle of an endless jungle. :confused:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
RE: imperial commercial
WOW, what a blast from the past, man!!

IIRC, Monks can grapple and cause lethal damage as the result thereof. Furthermore, I think you add the monk level to the grappl mod. IIRC.

bedford

First Post
I have found a way to use warshaper and still get a good wildshape form.

Skin of Kaletor
Dragon 324 pg 75
Bearskin cloak with Bear head forming hood.
Smells bad, gives -6 on Charisma based checks and Wild Emphathy
Wearer can wild shape as if his/her Druid level was 4 higher.

I just wanted to make sure it is ok before i finish my character.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases