S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Rolzup

First Post
Shayuri said:
I'm a little concerned by the relative difficulty of healing damage to myself. Our mage can do so, but has to prep repair spells, which detracts from his offensive ability... Our warlock could use wands and scrolls of Repair...if anyone buys any (I probably will).

Are there any items that could be used by a non-caster that provide this though? Or, failing that, could an existing item that provides meat healing be converted into an item of repair, so I can handle some of my own needs? Or, failing those options, could an item that provides daily charges of healing be created using DMG guidelines?

I could have sworn that:

a) There is a Warforged Domain
and
b)...that the Repair spells are on it.

I can't find it Magic of Eberron, Races of Eberron, Faith of Eberron, or the Campaign setting....did I imagine the existence of this?

Wouldn't be the first time, mind.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I think there is a warforged domain as well, I'll look around.
S@s, would it be okay to have an eternal wand of repair light damage and a wand of repair light damage? Cost for the eternal wand is in the MIC, I'll have a character sheet up today.

s@squ@tch

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Page 150 in Faiths of Eberron. I assume you want me to change my domain to Warforged? No biggie, I will

Please make sure your character background blends with having the warforged domain -- a human cleric with that domain would be probably an oddity outside of House Cannith. Not saying that I don't approve of it, just think this change would affect your character backstory (in an interesting way)

I think there is a warforged domain as well, I'll look around.
S@s, would it be okay to have an eternal wand of repair light damage and a wand of repair light damage? Cost for the eternal wand is in the MIC, I'll have a character sheet up today.

Eternal wands are fair game and a great item.

Rolzup

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Page 150 in Faiths of Eberron. I assume you want me to change my domain to Warforged? No biggie, I will

No need. It just means that Darv can take Repair Light Damage and Repair Critical Damage as two of his spells, since they're on a Divine list.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I forgot about Darv :) With help healing, I decided to take strength as my second domain. I'm finished with any and all changes, unless S@squ@tch sees another spot where I goofed or has a suggestion.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Zurai, do you have the bane blast invocation in mind later?

Lesser restoration is on the Paladin spell list at 1st lv.

S@squ@tch, are skill tricks allowed?

Zurai

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Zurai, do you have the bane blast invocation in mind later?

I completely forgot about baneful blast. It's usually a very poor choice. Hmmm....

The problem is that I have only 3 invocations of each tier without spending feats. Fell Flight, Flee the Scene, and Walk Unseen are all critical, and Eldritch Chain is a major damage increase on its own in multitarget situations.

Honestly, it's a hard choice. It's certainly a strong contender in a campaign that will feature as many single-type foes as this one. It's a choice between that, invisibility at will, and dimension door at will.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases