Psion Bonus PP Fix

Bront

The man with the probe
The SRD for Power Points says that when multiclassing, you recieve the appropriate bonus atribute PPs for each manifestor level you have, and then add them togeather.

However, the Warmind and apparently the Psychic Fist say that you only get PP from your highest Manifestor level.

I believe this is a mistake and would like to get it fixed in LEW.

Keep in mind, a Wilder 5/Warmind 4 with a 14 Cha and 16 Wis gets 5 PP instead of 6 from the Warmind, so that's already screwed up, but on top of that, that is counter to the way bonus spells or PPs work for every other class, where you get the bonus for every appropriate level you have.

I think the note that you only get PPs from your highest manifester level should be removed.

B4cchus

Explorer
I also agree that this needs fixing. I vote a YES to the omission of the rule that only a character's highest manifester should count for bonus PP.

Bront

The man with the probe
It will have to be stuck somewhere. Maybe in the same spot where the Horizon Walker got stuck.

There's a potential error with edits, and if you can't we'll have to add it to the threads later when ENW2 comes around (which could be before the end of the year, it looks great).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases