Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 1) [Boddynock judging]

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo warns his comrades with a series of gestures which they will have to understand for themselves: pointing his finger towards the tunnel ahead then to his ears..

He starts walking cautiously in the tunnel.

B4cchus

Explorer
Jallembo cautiously starts walking down the tunnel. When he is about halfway he sees a vague flickering of light coming from beyond the bend. Almost instantly he also sees the silouette of a person walking around the corner. Jallembo peers in the tunnel and suddenly realizes that this is one of his comrades from the other team: The dwarf Krindorf.

Continue here

Ximix

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
OOC: Scratch that...we didn't leave, no we didn't... :heh:

OOC: My apologies, the weekend consumed my time and spat me back into work before I could access the boards :( Though it does seem as though nothing much has happened in my absence . . . so does the above mean that since the linkage leads to nothing more than a map with no further posts - Do we stay here or are to in fact join forces and threads following the above link?

Ximix stays ready, keeping the torch held high and he shield at the ready, though it is getting very heavy and he finds himself letting his arm hang loose quite often...

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC to Ximix: Currently we're all together in the main thread. I think B4chuss is trying to keep us together so we can go straight to the end and wrap this up so we can all get in on the Mega adventure. I hadn't understood that he was wanting us to stay together so I posted that my PC leaving the merged group to help speed along the (incorrect) splitting up of teams again to finish the adventure. After realizing that the merge was to speed things along, I retconned my posts to stay with the whole group since no one had responded to it yet.

Ximix

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
OOC to Ximix: Currently we're all together in the main thread. I think B4chuss is trying to keep us together so we can go straight to the end and wrap this up so we can all get in on the Mega adventure. I hadn't understood that he was wanting us to stay together so I posted that my PC leaving the merged group to help speed along the (incorrect) splitting up of teams again to finish the adventure. After realizing that the merge was to speed things along, I retconned my posts to stay with the whole group since no one had responded to it yet.

OOC: Cool, except the link just leads to a map, so how are we to know to head to the main thread? Anyways, I'll go there now, Thanks Phoenix.

Remove ads