Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 1) [Boddynock judging]

B4cchus

Explorer
This is the adventure thread for TEAM 1 in the adventure Long live the Queen.

Characters:
Team 1
Saithnar NG male elan Psion (Telepath) 2 [Phoenix8008],
Quintaine Vos CN male lightfoot halfling Rogue 1 [GDI7007],
Jallembo CN male human Rogue 2 [Amaury].
Dorrin CG male human cleric (Grendath) 1 [thegreyman].
Ximix LN male high elf Cleric (Gliran) 2 [Ximix].

Conventions:
You can make your own rolls using IC.
Use quoted text for speech, italics for thoughts and an OOC in front of out of character text.

[sblock=adventure notes, DM only]
You shouldn't be peeking here!
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I am ready when the others are." Saithnar says as he enjoys a last puff of his pipe before putting it away to be ready for going into the mine. Shouldering his backpack and clutchng his staff, the red haired man makes ready to journey into the earth.

thegreyman

First Post
ooc:Dorrin can take point, and can carry a torch, but would prefer not to (he needs his shield up front). If someone close behind can carry the torch, I'll be a much better wall.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I can carry one of my sunrods in my spare hand." volunteers Saithnar.

OOC: As for marching order, Saithnar would prefer to be 3rd or 4th in a single line formation, or in the second rank of a 10' wide formation.

Amaury

First Post
"Ok, the fun starts now!

Regarding the marching order, I suggest that Quint and myself venture ahead, at least 60 feet in front, so we can scout without raising the alarm too quickly. Quint, I say, you walk in front of me so that I can fire arrows above your head, yeah? If we discover something we come back and discuss with the rest of the group... Everyone happy?"
Jallembo proposes.

He draws his shortbow and gets an arrow ready.

thegreyman

First Post
"Hmmm, I think it would be better for us all to travel as a pack. If both of you need light, then the ants would be able to see you and be upon you before we could react. As this is an ants burrow and not an evil creatures den, we shouldn't have to worry about traps. It might be best if we worked close together as one blade." Dorrin counters.

If me and Quint took the lead with Saithnar and Ximix right behind, you could still fire arrows into the faces of our foes, right Jallembo?"

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo raises his eyebrows half-surprised and bemused. He replies: "Err.. I'm not an expert in ants but I believe they react to vibrations, from sound and movement.. you know these stick-things popping out of their heads.. antennas..
so they'll hear us before they'll see us.. Makes sense to me to gain parity with them by seeing them before they can hear us.. cleric.."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases