The Second K'ril Incursion (SW Saga, KotOR era) [IC]

drothgery

First Post
Zurai said:
[sblock=OOC]I'm assuming there'd be some kind of magnification-enabled visual scanners, even though such a technology wasn't ever used in any of the movies.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Yes, there is.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Signs of laser scoring on the outer surface of the space station are obvious on the image that Hawke brings up, but it looks like the station is still structurally sound. No debris is visible at first glance, though panning the view around shows that some things have been towed off to keep them from blocking approach lanes.

Another shuttle, with the Ijatsi Systems corporate logo prominently displayed, is docked at the station.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Noting that the ship has stopped, Tomalor goes over to the comm system. "Is everything fine? Are we at the place of the Ijatsi?"

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela frowns and puts her hand to the window on seeing the spectacle. After a moment she closes her eyes and tilts her head slightly, as if listening to something...

(Searching mah feelings, trying to see if there's any Force disturbances here, or if I can sense any Force-users present)

Zurai

First Post
Hawke guides the Korlen Phet on a careful approach to the station, even though there appears to be no debris to avoid. He keeps a close watch on his sensors, alert for anything unusual in the readings.

"I have a bad feeling about this. Everything's too neat and tidy. Sure, the station's beat up, but there's very little debris, all the approach lanes are clear, and that shuttle is completely undamaged."

drothgery

First Post
Zurai said:
"I have a bad feeling about this. Everything's too neat and tidy. Sure, the station's beat up, but there's very little debris, all the approach lanes are clear, and that shuttle is completely undamaged."

OOC: Checking your records, it's looks like the shuttle was not there at the time of the attacks.

Douane

First Post
Sianni yawns openly. "Time to check this out in person. There's nothing to be learned from staring at the station on the screen." Anticipating Hawke's inevitable reply, she simply wags a lek at him without even looking. "Nope, not even with your precious sensors. It's like dealing with a Hutt. If you want to get things done, talk to the slug himself and don't stop at the majordomo," she replies, mocking his attempts over the past few days to teach her something about the ship systems.

But even worse - and very close to bordering on High Treason - the human had kept his head in the engine compartment most of the remaining time, never paying her the attention she deserved. Not to mention that the Mandalorian Armor-Butt kept his distance and even actively evaded Sianni with the lame excuse of doing "family research". As if she couldn't see through such a flimsy lie - he was obviously just plain scared of her feminity.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Manning the ships guns, Theta volunteers his theory on the shuttle- "Ijatsi corp suits calculating the damage and loss total probably. Maybe they'll have some straight answers answers about what's been taken."

He was glad they were here finally. Maybe now that they had more to do Sianni wouldn't have time to keep teasing and propositioning him at every turn. On the bright side, he now had nearly enough video taken of her with his helmet cam that he could splice it together into a decent length mini-movie if he wanted to...

drothgery

First Post
Shayuri said:
Kacela frowns and puts her hand to the window on seeing the spectacle. After a moment she closes her eyes and tilts her head slightly, as if listening to something...

(Searching mah feelings, trying to see if there's any Force disturbances here, or if I can sense any Force-users present)

OOC: That's not Search Your Feelings, that's Sense Force

[sblock=Kacela]
You sense Tomalor, but no one else. You also have a lingering low-level sense of some Dark Side presnse.
[/sblock]

After docking at the station, you exit the ship to hear an argument between a middle-aged man dressed like successful businessmen the galaxy over and a rather young man (apparently human) in a Republic military uniform.

[sblock=Hawke,Kacela,Theta]
You recognize the uniform and insignia of a Marine corporal.
[/sblock]

"I'm sorry, sir. My orders were to allow no one on this station until the special team from Admiral Aran and the Jedi got here." The younger man was saying.

"I own this station, boy." The older man said. "Let me pass."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases