The Second K'ril Incursion (SW Saga, KotOR era) [IC]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=Hawke]
I'm making the assumption that Hawke's an officer or a senior enlisted man, and so outranks the very junior noncomm standing guard here.
[/sblock]

"We were ordered to guard this place until your team got here, sir." The corporal addresses himself to Hawke. "But this man is insisting that we let him inside. He's Devan Ijatsi, sir."

Shayuri

First Post
"This is the site of a joint investigation by the Republic and the Jedi Council," Kacela informs the man trying to enter. "What is your name and reason for being here, please?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tomalor, who has been waiting in his quarters, figures the group is leaving the ship. A little nervously, he looks over his package. "I hope you don't break. Don't kill anyone."

~~~

Emerging from the ship behind everyone is the usually shy form of the Ithorian. If anything, he looks even more timid. What is surprising, however, is what follows behind him. It is an dusk red droid of unusual make---something akin to a protocol droid, if such a thing had a sinister cast to it. The heavy blaster rifle attached to his back does not help the odd mixed impression.

Tomalor smiles tremulously at the gathered. "Uh, hello. Tomalar sorry he is late."

Douane

First Post
"Ooh, my kind of guy. Sorry, boys," coos Sianni as she saunters past the others with a smirk to close with the older man.

Deftly placing her arm under his she looks up to him with big, adoring eyes - the very picture of the stupid dancing bimbo she despises so much. (The impression is only slightly marred by the twin cut-down blaster carbines she wears in quick-draw holsters on her thighs.)

"You really own the whole big station, Mr. ?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
Theta marches out of the ship along with the others. Staying silent through the first exchange, he finally nods his head as if making a decision. He walks forward past Ijatsi and the non-com before turning back to the group to speak. "Fine. He wants to go in but had to wait for us. We're here and ready to start the 'inspection'. He can follow us in and look around as long he stays out of the way if any fighting breaks out. He might even be handy to open up any locked doors in our way or answer some questions." Going silent again, Theta turns forward again and prepares to move out. Inspecting his blaster rifle, he snaps the safety off and holds it ready at his waist pointed forward down the corridor.

drothgery

First Post
"Devan Ijatsi. Chief Technology Officer of Ijatsi Systems corporation." The older man said. "I simply wished to identify any of my people who were killed in the attack and assess the damage done to my station."

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela considers, then shrugs.

"I don't see any harm in allowing you to accompany us," she says. "As long as you stay with us at all times, and do not touch or interact with -anything- until we've had a chance to examine it. Your knowledge of the station could be useful to our investigation."

She looks at the others.

"Unless there are any objections?"

Douane

First Post
Fuming at being ignored, Sianni jerks her arm away and stomps off a few steps.

The Jedi's words make her turn around again, though. "Hmm, let me think about this," she replies while assuming an an exaggerating 'thinking' poses, her chin resting upon an upraised hand. "Weeell, how about ... no, never, not in your lifetime, when the Hutts take up tap-dancing as their favorite pastime," plus another 10 or 12 negative expressions from as many languages - an easy feat for a Twi'lek girl as they all quickly learned that the most important word in any language was "No".

Douane

First Post
"No dissenting voices? Nobody? I'm almost disappointed.

It's settled then. You go follow our resident bucket-head and I and the big guy will stay here, talking."

Sianni flashes Devan Ijatsi a heart-melting smile while casually settling a lek-tip on his shoulder.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases