The Second K'ril Incursion (SW Saga, KotOR era) [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
"I suggest," Kacela says tonelessly, "that once we are in hyperspace and on our way, we adourn to the lounge and review the mission materials on the holoprojector. As we are all highly skilled, mature and professional individuals, the question of leadership is best handled contextually. That is, whoever's skills and expertise are best suited to the problems at hand will take charge, until the situation changes."

She pauses, then adds, "If there are no questions or complaints, I will await you in the lounge."

The Jedi turns and leaves the bridge.

(I'm assuming that the ship includes a sort of "conference/briefing room with a holoprojector in a table we can sit around and see communications/recordings/etc on... :))

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tomalor slumps and follows the Jedi like a wounded puppy, ignoring the extravagant Twi'lek's actions. He continues to stuff his face with the food he brought.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Theta spends some time on the bridge looking over the flight controls and familiarizing himself with them. "Nice systems they've got here.", he nods to Hawke. "Looks pretty easy to fly. Remember, you've got me as a backup pilot if needed. I'm no rocket jockey, but I can do a pretty good job behind the stick. I'm also a decent shot with ships' guns." the Mandalorian says with a metallic echo to his voice.

After checking out the bridge a bit more, Theta decides to follow Kacela and Tomalor to review the mission materials. Of course, he records the materials onto his own system for easy reference later as well as the conversations taking place for study during his leisure time.

Zurai

First Post
Seeing the clearance flash upon his screen, Hawke gently eases the Korlen Phet out of her docking cradle and into the starry void. He listens to the discussions going on behind him as he pilots the ship to the hyperspace limit, but only answers Theta.

"A backup pilot and a gunner is always a good thing to have. If you havn't already, please familiarize yourself with the weapons systems; I'm a better pilot than I am a gunner, and if we get into a scrap, it'd be best if I wasn't filling both seats." Hawke nods respectfully to Theta, then returns his attention to the nav board. Once the computer has calculated the jump to Nerem 5, he flips the intercom switch to announce the jump into hyper, waits a moment to allow everyone to brace themselves, then sends the Korlen Phet soaring into infinity.

Spinning around in his seat, he finds that only Sianni is still on the bridge. He gives her a lopsided grin and ask, "Well, shall we adjourn to the conference room and get this party started?"

Douane

First Post
Still sulking over her most recent failure to goad any kind of reaction from this ..., this bunch of zombies, Sianni stares incredulously at the human pilot before throwing her lekku up in disgust.

"A party? A party ?!? I wish. But instead I'll have to count myself lucky if I won't have been bored to death by the time we reach our destination."

After giving Hawke a thorough once-over from head to toes, she goes on, mirroring his crooked smile.

"And no adjourning for you, flyboy. At least, not yet. Let's see what time will bring."

Pointing to the bulkhead, Sianni adds "Move ahead then, I'll be right behind you.".

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Theta takes a seat silently and begins to review what information was provided to them. He takes a few notes regarding the Mandalorians that are mentioned from the first K'ril incursion..."Interesting." he mutters to himself.

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
For future reference, please don't write NPC actions. And please fill me in -- by PM or email if you don't want to post it -- on any character background you'd like to work into the game. It's really hard for me to write stuff like this -- and make Keda come across as the very wise and perceptive 120-year-old Jedi she is -- if I don't know where you're coming from.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Keda and Sianni]
Douane said:
"Oh no, don't you go mushy on me!" Sianni replied, using a lek to imitate the human gesture of wagging a finger. "Won't work on me. Not at all. Same goes for that Jedi mind control, by the way. My father trained me to resist that.

"Small tricks of the Force have as much to do with the skill and natural talent with the Force of the one performing them as it does with the mind the weilder of the Force is trying to influence. I would not count any 'training' being effective against someone that was highly skilled."

[...]

Douane said:
"Okay, I am offering you a different deal. I don't think he has seen me yet. If you order him away while I hide in here so that I can get to the ship unseen, I'll forget everything I have ever heard of these 'K'ril' and I'll bring the holocr..., the holovid afterwards to you."

"If that is what you wish, but I am retired. I no longer sit on the council, and training a padawan at my age would be ridiculous; no one has to take my orders. The council listens to me when it comes to the K'ril, because of what happened the last time. Now, a youngling or a padawan or even a very new Knight like young Kacela might well do so out of respect. Anyone else, I need to convince." Keda says.
[/sblock]

Zurai

First Post
Sianni said:
"A party? A party ?!? I wish. But instead I'll have to count myself lucky if I won't have been bored to death by the time we reach our destination."

"Well, if you get too bored, I have all sorts of stories from my time on the Rim. I'm sure the others have their own tales to tell, too."

After giving Hawke a thorough once-over from head to toes, she goes on, mirroring his crooked smile.

"And no adjourning for you, flyboy. At least, not yet. Let's see what time will bring."

Pointing to the bulkhead, Sianni adds "Move ahead then, I'll be right behind you.".

Hawke shrugs and proceeds through the cabin door out into the corridor. "Suit yourself. I was going to let you go first because I still havn't fully inspected the ship yet." He holds the door open for her briefly, but moves on if she shows no sign of wanting to take the lead. He takes his time getting to the meeting room, stopping to inspect all the various controls, sensors, and so on that lie along the path.

drothgery

First Post
The briefing room that Kacela ends up setting things up in is yet another indication that this ship wouldn't pass close inspection as a 'freighter' -- which wouldn't 'waste' space on such a thing. But with a few touches she has all the data provided by the Republic and the Jedi Order set up where she can access it easily, and the others have gathered around the table with her.

OOC: Anything you want to look up, I'll give answers for.

Douane

First Post
Zurai said:
"Well, if you get too bored, I have all sorts of stories from my time on the Rim. I'm sure the others have their own tales to tell, too."
"Suuure, and they all go like 'We fined him 1000 Cr because his hyperdrive wasn't calibrated correctly.', 'He had only 57 of the 109 licenses required for dumping garbage.' or 'And then we confiscated the spice, strictly for official reasons, of course.', don't they?"

Hawke shrugs and proceeds through the cabin door out into the corridor. "Suit yourself. I was going to let you go first because I still havn't fully inspected the ship yet." He holds the door open for her briefly, but moves on if she shows no sign of wanting to take the lead. He takes his time getting to the meeting room, stopping to inspect all the various controls, sensors, and so on that lie along the path.

"Inspecting the ship, eh?" Sianni regards Hawke quizzically for a moment before breaking in a broad grin. "I'll have to give you, though, as far as euphemisms for 'looking at my butt' go, it's certainly one of the more imaginative ones. Not that I blame you, it is truly a spectacular exemplar of its kind."

When she follows him through the bulkhead, Sianni seems to badly misjudge the dimensions of both door and corridor and squeezes past Hawke, provocatively rubbing her body against his in the process, before she makes her way to the briefing room, still wiggling her rear rather exaggeratingly.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases