The Second K'ril Incursion (SW Saga, KotOR era) [IC]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=Keda and Sianni]
Douane said:
Look, I am trying to cut a deal here. If you are not interested, fine. Perhaps these K'ril are more amenable. .... And before you rag on me, I will be fulfilling my part of the contract to the best of my ability. I always did and even working for the Jedi won't change that."

"There is clearly something you want from me or you would not be trying to cut a deal when you have nothing to bargain with. I ought to agree to your terms just to get it out of you. I'd rather you not be the second Twi'lek I knew who nearly got themself killed because they couldn't believe a Jedi would help them and expect nothing in return. The first took me nearly thirty years to straighten out on that score. I don't have that much time with you." Keda sad.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Zurai

First Post
Hawke lets out a low whistle as he scans the Korlen Phet's specs.

"Well, well, well. This baby might not end up flying coffin in a scrap after all. I think I'm going to like this mission."

Douane

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Theta cocks his head to one side as Sianni invites him over to the bed. This is gonna be harder than I thought. he thinks to himself. Shaking his head back and forth, he chuckles a bit before begining. "You've got the wrong idea, Sianni. In fact you've got several wrong ideas. That's why I decided we should talk. Based on what was said back there during the briefing, you seem to be under the impression that you're the leader of this little group. I don't know if you normally work alone, or if you're always the boss in your previous jobs, but this run is gonna be different. You see, we're a team here and you're part of the team, not the leader. And I'm not saying that because I think I'm the leader. I don't want the job, just like I don't want this cabin and I don't want you. Nothing personal, but I'm married already." Theta continues trying to get his point across.

"To be a good team, you've got to be able to count on and trust the people you're working with. And to tell the truth, people like you are usually more worried about trying to BE the leader than they are in LEADING. That can end up in disaster. So all I'm asking is that you tone it down some and work with the rest of us, not work on being the leader of us." Theta finishes as he kneels down to pick up his dumped gear.

For just a second something like anger flashed through Sianni's eyes.

"Oh, I have found that marriage really isn't much of a hindrance with most humanoids. And I guess you are one beneath that shell. So, tell me," she cooed with a seductive smile while running her fingers enticingly down her shapely body. "Can your wife really compare with this?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I don't deny it's tempting, but my wife does compare and I don't have to learn new biology to make it work. What interests me more though is the complete avoidance by you of the main subject of what I was just talking about. If that's how you wanna deal with it (or not deal with it I guess), that's your choice. I just wanted to be clear up front about where I stand. I don't have a problem working WITH you, but none of us here is working FOR you Sianni." Theta says in a flat tone before turning his back on the ample feast laying before him on the bed. Listening closely for sounds of any forthcoming attack or object being picked up for throwing, the helmeted Mandalorian begins to walk out of the cabin to find another place to bunk.

Douane

First Post
"But I am so trying to work with you," Sianni called after him, her husky voice dripping with innuendo. "Get rid of that armor and I'll show you that I am a great teacher - of biology and other things. Don't be coy, make an experience to brag about."

To underline her words even more, she lolled provocatively on the bed.

Shayuri

First Post
Zurai said:
Hawke lets out a low whistle as he scans the Korlen Phet's specs.

"Well, well, well. This baby might not end up flying coffin in a scrap after all. I think I'm going to like this mission."

Kacela's voice came from behind Hawke.

"Master Starwind would not have sent us in anything less than what she thought we would need to both succeed and survive. But I'm glad you like it. The rapport between pilot and ship is important, so I'm told."

She looks up at the bridge's ceiling and trails a hand along the bulkhead.

"I've never really felt a connection to machines...it's hard for me to relate to."

Douane

First Post
[sblock=Keda and Sianni]
drothgery said:
"There is clearly something you want from me or you would not be trying to cut a deal when you have nothing to bargain with. I ought to agree to your terms just to get out of you. I'd rather you not be the second Twi'lek I knew who nearly got themself killed because they couldn't believe a Jedi would help them and expect nothing in return. The first took me nearly thirty years to straighten out on that score. I don't have that much time with you." Keda sad.

"30 years is pretty long to work a scam, let me tell you that. Not to mention that's one stupid Twi'lek," Sianni spat back as her frustration got the better of her. "Then again, perhaps I misspoke, considering that the Jedi had ten thousands of years to perfect it.

But you can forget trying the same on me, because I do know better. If the rest of the galaxy decides to close its eyes to this - no skin of my lek!

Aaargh!!! I don't know why I even tried! Jedi are impossible to deal with!"
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Shayuri said:
"I've never really felt a connection to machines...it's hard for me to relate to."
Coming from a side passage with various food packets, the lumbering Ithorian mumbled about a bit of food, "Technology easy to understand. Tomalor knows this. Just have to know the feel of it." When he realizes he was addressing the Jedi, Tomalor ducks his head a bit, smiling tremulously. "Uh... Tomalor not mean to upset Jedi. Tomalor will go back and eat."

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela smiles and shakes her head.

"I'm not upset at all, Tomalor. I'm very glad to have more technologically savvy people along on this mission. After all, the K'ril are noted for combining the Force and technology. My knowledge of the Dark Side and its tactics are only half of the equation."

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=Keda and Sianni]
Douane said:
"30 years is pretty long to work a scam, let me tell you that. Not to mention that's one stupid Twi'lek," Sianni spat back as her frustration got the better of her. "Then again, perhaps I misspoke, considering that the Jedi had ten thousands of years to perfect it.

But you can forget trying the same on me, because I do know better. If the rest of the galaxy decides to close its eyes to this - no skin of my lek!

Aaargh!!! I don't know why I even tried! Jedi are impossible to deal with!"

"It was hardly a 'scam' to help prevent Lejo from being disposed of like a worn-out tool by the K'ril after they had used him. And I owed him -- I don't know how I would have survived between my parents' deaths and the Jedi finding me without him. I wasn't going to give up on him.

"Now, I still suspect you want something from a Jedi. Most of the people who would want something from me for my talents unrelated to the Force are long dead; Jedi are not typically among the galaxy's best slicers, and even those who know me don't usually know that I am, or at least was. Is it so difficult to just say what that is?"

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases