The Second K'ril Incursion (SW Saga, KotOR era) [IC]

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Okay, so now we know where we're going to. Is there any other information we should have before leaving? Like an answer to my question of what the enemy hit in their first attack on Dintella? Because if it was a similar instalation to the target of their second attack, we could see that patern and maybe figure out where they are going to hit next so we can intercept them. But if they just smashed a whole city without any identifiable target, then we have no clue why they would waste the resources to attack there in the first place." Theta says with some annoyance at having to ask again. Crossing his gauntleted arms over his chest he waits to see if these clients will answer him this time or not.

drothgery

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
"Okay, so now we know where we're going to. Is there any other information we should have before leaving? Like an answer to my question of what the enemy hit in their first attack on Dintella? Because if it was a similar instalation to the target of their second attack, we could see that patern and maybe figure out where they are going to hit next so we can intercept them. But if they just smashed a whole city without any identifiable target, then we have no clue why they would waste the resources to attack there in the first place." Theta says with some annoyance at having to ask again. Crossing his gauntleted arms over his chest he waits to see if these clients will answer him this time or not.

"We'll be including a complete list of every installation in Dintella that was damaged or destroyed, and the complete known casualty list in your data packet. Right now my analysts think they smashed up the whole city to hide exactly what they were after, but they haven't figured out what that is yet." The Admiral said.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Tilting his helmet down in a nod of acknowledgement, Theta says "Thank you, Admiral. Is there anything else we need to know or do before getting on our way then?" he asks to the briefers as well as those being briefed

Douane

First Post
Shayuri said:
"I'm coming because of my experience in sensing and countering the dark side of the Force," Kacela says mildly. "I'm afraid you'll all just have to watchdog yourselves."

Was there a trace of impishness in her eyes? A slightly joking tone? Couldn't be...
"Yeah, suuure." Sianni's lekku twitched in silent amusement over the bad lie. "I assume you also have a Navy Cruiser you would like to sell me, or perhaps the Supreme Chancellor's private skyhook?"

drothgery said:
"That, and because I'm too old to be doing the legwork myself." Keda said, with an expression that very nearly matched the much younger woman's.
Thank you, I'll be here all week. As she worked hard to suppress a groan, Sianni realized that obviously she had been wrong. There were worse things than combination preacher/propagandist jedi - comedian jedi.

Douane

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Tilting his helmet down in a nod of acknowledgement, Theta says "Thank you, Admiral. Is there anything else we need to know or do before getting on our way then?" he asks to the briefers as well as those being briefed

Can't wait to see what's hiding under that armor.

"Well, if there there's nothing else, you can go and inspect the ship. Biggest cabin is mine, of course. Meanwhile your intrepid leader will get the promised info from the Jedi archives - alone." Sianni underlines the "intrepid leader" remark with a broad grin, showing her shiny, pointed teeth, and having both lekku do a pointing gesture at herself.

Ooc: Sianni wants to speak to Keda Starwind alone (thus her behaviour) regarding the (fake) holocron in her possession. Email to drothgery on this to follow. Not because I want to keep it secret, but because I won't be around for the next few days to play it out.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Ithorian continued its hunch looked throughout most of the conversation. It eyed the others, waiting for a clear indication of where he was supposed to go. Otherwise, it kept quiet.

Shayuri

First Post
Kacela gives Sianni a look and raises an eyebrow.

"I suppose I could see if that's possible," she replies. "What information did you want again? Oh, and for future reference, I'd prefer to be asked rather than volunteered like that."

(Oh SNAP! No she DINT! :D )

Phoenix8008

First Post
"If there's nothing else then?" He seems to ask the briefers for permission to depart so that he can indeed go inspect their ship. When he gets to the ship, he locates the biggest cabin and drops his gear very visably onto the bed. Not wanting to get too comfortable, he pulls out a chair and sits at the desk reviewing the info he had recorded from the briefing. 'Study them.' , he seemed to hear his father's voice. 'Study your employers and your teammates, for your life is in their hands and their life is in yours.' And the thought of his life in the hands of that Twi'lek was almost enough to scare him. So she needed to be dealt with, and soon. Organizing his thoughts for the battle to come, Theta waited patiently...

drothgery

First Post
OOC: FYI, all the cabins are pretty much the same size.

Master Starwind pulls Sianni aside as the Ensign leads the others to a starship that seems to pretty sleekly built -- and well armed -- for a civilian transport, at least at first glance.

[sblock=Sianni]
OOC: I think we can run this sub-thread out of sync with the rest of the game here.

"You wished to speak to me?" The Jedi Master says.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Zurai

First Post
Hawke stows his gear in any convenient cabin - he's not concerned about size or amenities since he'll be spending so much time out of the cabin anyway. Once he has his gear stowed away, he heads up to the cockpit to examine the ship in greater detail.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases