Siege in the Stonespike Mountains (Boddynock Judging)

Patlin

Explorer
Combat concludes
In attempting to better guage his construct's effecitiveness, Zaeryl delays just long enough for the harpies to act before him. Diving to obtain maximum speed and to allow the rough terrain to provide concealment and cover, they scatter in all directions and escape.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn watches the sky until he's sure that the harpies won't return. He lowers his crossbow and looks around. "Let's gather the horses and get moving. They may decide we're worth the risk."

Manzanita

First Post
"Those harpies were dangerous. But you did the right thing to cast your silence spell, Charlarn. Without Zaryl's constructs, we would have been in trouble." says Iggy.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 6/ranger 2

Charlarn slaps Planus's back. "That wasn't me. Planus here saved us from a nasty fate. I was drawn to those bird-women like i was under a spell."

Patlin

Explorer
Code:
[U]Exerience Award #1[/U]
Lizardman Battle (6 Blackscale Barbarians, might have been CR 6?)
     Charlarn and Iggy (Level 8)  1800
     Zaeryl (Level 9)  1350
     Planus (Level 7)  2100
Harpy Skirmish ( 8 Harpies, CR 4)
     Charlarn and Iggy (Level 8)  1200
     Zaeryl (Level 9)  900
     Planus (Level 7)  1400
Time 11/5/07 to 7/5/08 (9 months)
     Charlarn and Iggy (Level 8)  3600
     Zaeryl (Level 9)  3600
     Planus (Level 7)  3150

Totals
     Charlarn and Iggy (Level 8)  6,600
     Zaeryl (Level 9)  5,850
     Planus (Level 7)  6,650

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Thanks, Patlin. I've leveled Iggy, who has just reached 9th. Cool. I'm pretty busy, but would be psyched to get Iggy going again. I'm feeling a bit out of the loop with the little fellow...

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Planus will make 8th as well! I'll try to find some time to level him. I also still need to level Nars 2 levels for the Gemhold adventure, but I'll try to get both done.

Patlin

Explorer
I know we're waiting on some aprovals, but if you could post a general notion of what you want to do next, that would be great. Chase the harpies? Hustle on toward the fortress?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases