Strahd's Goblinoid mini campaign "Yar Gock

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mek Thazug'il (Bugbear Ranger 1)

Mek will stealthily move in a little farther to glance in through the ruin's entrance so that he can see the ruin's main chamber.

Assuming that he sees nothing out of the ordinary he will move down to the other and do the same.

If there is something of interest .....

[OOC: Lightening rod! :) :uhoh:
I'm just hoping to live through our first combat.
]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Nerrak dismounts from Daggertooth, running a hand affectionately through the black beast's shaggy fur as he does so. The witchdoctor glances about at the ruins, sniffing the air with his long, crooked nose.

"Bad magic in the air," he says quietly to the female wolf-rider as Mek makes his way to the ruined tower. "We must tread carefully in this place."

Only Ur'nagi and Nerrak have wolves, I believe.

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Ur'nagi watches as Sumx saunters past. "Not too much uneasy then," she mutters under her breath. She leans forwards and scrubs behind wolf's ears. The animal tilts its head a little, but otherwise doesn't take its eyes off the towers ahead, or make any move to approach them.

"Wolf has more sense. And patience. Wolf happy to watch a while. Ur'nagi happy to watch a while too."

Ur'nage turns to look at Nerrak, then Daggertooth.

"Tread carefully and listen to wolfs."

Ur'nagi falls in alongside as Nerrak remounts and heads towards the ruins.

Rhun

First Post
Nerrak pads quietly toward the tower, Daggermouth at his side. The witchdoctor moves into a position in which he can keep an eye on Mek as the bugbear foolishly moves into the ruined building.

Entrance room

It seems that Tailspinner is no longer with us, thus, I will change Suxm to be Rogue level 1 cleric level 1, unless he will show up again.

Getting into the entrance room, Mek spots nothing valuable except for the robe, although a little bit worn, the torn piece of leather can be handy if he wants to commerce it with something back in Goblin town.
Welcome master
A loud voice calls suddenly, making both the wolves to growl nervously, Mek spots a white teethed mouth that pops out of no where on the wooden door in front of him, the mouth's size is as big as a goblin's head but it a human one. The mouth grins but says no more.

[sblock= Ur'nagi]
It is magic, although looks very real, you can see that it's an illusion.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Tower ruins Yar gock.xls
    40.5 KB · Views: 85

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mek Thazug'il (Bugbear Ranger 1)

Mek's muscles tense as the mouth comes into existence, preparing for battle. The Bugbear flares his nostrils in contempt for the non-goblinoid 'magic', and then looks to the witchdoctors for confirmation that it should be OK to press on.

Rhun

First Post
Nerrak strokes his angular chin as he considers the skull. Then he laughs. "It thinks you are its master," he says to Mek.

doghead

thotd
ic - Yar Gock

Ur'nagi snorts with badly concealed laughter.

"It is eye trick. Not really there. Maybe why it like Mek."

She considers for a moment. While Ur'nagi respects magic - who could not if they had see it wielded - she doesn't really understand it. Nor really care too. Leave it too the witch doctors and shaman's.

"Can it understand us? Maybe it can tell us where red rock is?"

[sblock=OOC]I was thinking about going back to the short spear as her primary weapon. It sacrifices a little damage vs the long-sword. But I keep visualising her as a spear fighter (which is how I originally conceived her). It would mean switching the mw designation and weapon focus feat to spear.

Would that be a problem?

doghead
aka thotd.[/sblock]

Remove ads