S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

drothgery

First Post
Cursing under her breath about her compatatriots lack of tactical sense, Sanne moves to a position where her less-nimble collegues can move in more effectively, and attacks the giant, peircing its hide with her rapier.

[sblock=mechanics]
Tumble to BI40; auto-success

Attack giant with her (temporarily) +1 lightning, giant bane rapier
19 on the die +13 = critical threat, assuming a 32 hits
confirmation check
12 on the die + 13 = 25
3d6+7+d6 electricty = 18 base damage (1 point electricity)
(if 25 confirms the crit), d6 + 7 damage = 12 damage

so, assuming a crit confirmation, she does 30 damage, 1 of which is electrical
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Finally, Thanor chortles in satisfaction as he sees the giant round the corner ahead. This is what me axe has been waitin' for! Striding forward, he calls out a challenge, then brings his axe down on the giant's forward leg. That'll teach ye to look where ye're goin', ye overgrown goblin!

[sblock=ooc] Move to BK40
Swift Action: Test of Mettle vs. giant, Will Save DC 15 or the giant is compelled to attack me above all other targets, although not forced to attack mindlessly.
Attack giant, hits AC 18 for 4 regular and 5 lightning damage.
Giant is the focus of my dodge and Shield Block, making my AC effectively 30 vs. the giant's attacks.[/sblock]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
As the action begins and the fighting ramps up, but no one yet getting hurt... Yoggrith has a few seconds to consider various alternate options.

"This creature needs to learn a little fear I think." says the halfork. He quickly casts a compulsion on the giant, then moves right behind Thanor. (Cast Bane, step to BL40)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
See this post for Morika actions
and this one for the rolls. Except you don't need to worry about downing the giant, he's already down. I believe he's big enough to charge him even when he's prone?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
"Swarm him quick!"

Being prone he has a -4 AC penalty to melee attacks, a -4 penalty on his own melee attacks, and provokes AoOs to get up, though he also gets a +4 AC bonus against ranged attacks.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Ipshivi gave a soft cluck of dismay- this giant was down, but it sounded like more trouble was on the way... She tapped the wand she had drawn, and her voice was barely audible closer to the fight. "We've got more activity, behind the door at the corner that giant came from. I'll let you know if I get any numbers..." Then she got ready to move.

OOC: Activating her Wand of Ventriloquism, moving her voice down the hall towards the fight so she doesn't need to shout. If the door opens out, she move north far enough to avoid it if it swings open. Otherwise she'll stay put, and keep passing info to the group.

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil prepares to fire more arrows into the fallen giant, but holds to see if his companions can dispatch it quickly...

Aeranduil's initiative is low, so just waiting to see if the others can kill it before his turn...or if more foes make their appearance.

drothgery

First Post
If the Giant's not dead by the time Sanne acts, she'll attack it; if it goes down in one hit and there's another enemy on the field, she'll move afterwards.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases