S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Voadam

Legend
Redclaw said:
Thanor stomps around a bit, clearly uncomfortable with a foe he can't take on directly. Does this have aught ta do with our mission? I thought we was here ta kill giants, not bugs.

"Investigate their activities. We are here to learn what the hostile giants are up to, not to wage direct war upon them." Voadam corrects.

Rhun

First Post
At the Green Wizard's words, Aeranduil smiles. "The only good giant is a dead giant," the elf says. "I'm guessing we'll have to kill more than a few to find out what they are up to."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The halfork glances at the large scorpion claw and marvels at the beauty of its design. "Beautiful, it is. Stunning in its look. But I concur... it is not our path right now. Let us move on."

Voadam

Legend
Rhun said:
At the Green Wizard's words, Aeranduil smiles. "The only good giant is a dead giant," the elf says. "I'm guessing we'll have to kill more than a few to find out what they are up to."

Voadam smiles back "Its all a matter of perspective. The last goblin I journeyed with had a big grudge against murderous and loud 'giant-kin'. Took me a while to realize he was talking about humans. I think you are right. The mutated giant won't be the only one to desire to kill us on sight I expect. I believe conflict will come to us in our investigations, and we must be ready for it, but I do not believe it will aid our goal if we seek to kill every giant we see. I have a few spells to encourage giants to talk, but they don't work on the dead."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Ganyon

"Aight" Ganyon says,"Let's skirt dis place so as not to disrupt the creepy-crawlies."

He leads you back about 20 to 30 feet from where you came and then heads out in a perpendicular direction, gradually swinging round to avoid the clearing with the scorpion claw.

About another hour goes by before Ganyon and crew calls a halt to the days journey, as the sun has disappeared and the darkness has begun to bathe the jungle in shadow.

[sblock=Ipshivi]
Several times in the past hour, you could have sworn that you saw someone, or something, following the group, but each time you turned your invisible head in the direction you thought you heard something, you didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
[/sblock]

Camp is made, a hearty meal is conjured once again by the priest of House Sivis, and everyone turns in for the night, after a long days journey through the jungle.

OOC: Watch schedule?

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC:

1st Watch:

2nd Watch:

3rd Watch: Morika

Campfire?

I'm assuming that Ipshivi will probably be on two of the watches, as she has the sustenance ring, followed by Thanor/Aeranduil (non-casters)...

I'll use this watch schedule going forward whenever needed, unless something forces a change.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Once the group stopped moving and started settling into camp, Ipshivi made her way around the circle, pausing close to each of the others in turn- just long enough to whisper a warning. In each case, the words were the same: "Be wary. I'm all but certain there is something following us, but they're crafty as a pack of Clawfoot hunters. There's something just at the edge of my attention, and when I try to focus, they're gone. Maybe it is drow, maybe something else. Stay sharp."

As soon as she had passed her warning on to each of the others, she found an out-of-the-way corner of the campsite and curled up to catch what little sleep she needed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases