S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

drothgery

First Post
"Oh, I did a lot of that. That's why I'm still standing, not lying unconscious like Thanor." Sanne said. "But if I were safe at home on an airship -- mine, by preference -- I'd be tempted to crawl into my cabin and stay there for a week. For now, though, I'd agree that we need to heal, see to those prisoners, and then find someplace to rest."

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"You all would be best served by learning how to avoid their clubs," he says dryly.

"Wolves teeth, in my case," says the elf, trying to smile despite the pain. "No giant touched me."

"As for the prisoners, there is no reason to suspect they would be friendly towards us, I could dispose of them quickly..." he says with a wicked grin.

"Though they may not be friendly to us, they may hold a grudge against their captors, and be willing to assist us. Let us hope this is the case."

]

Aeranduil would need either 4 Mass Vigors, 8-10 CLWs, or something stronger to get back to full health. He needs 45 points of healing.

s@squ@tch

First Post
"True, they might be friendly, or they could be aligned with those who have been spying upon us all this time."

"Best leave most of their bindings until we can get the truth out of them."

OOC: Yoggrith also has CSW and CLW wand.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Yoggrith sits down near Thanor, commands those who are wounded to gather round him, then begins to summon the power of the Shadow -- infusing those around him with its dark energy and healing their wounds.

Thanor regains consciousness, but is still weak.

Yoggrith frowns. "You were so close to death that I cannot bring you back to full health at this time -- your wounds need time to heal some on their own."

"Aye, I kin unnerstand dat, I felt almost to the afterworld before ye called me back."

"I am sorry, but I better stay at da campsite fer a bit to heal."

OOC: Yoggrith used up all his 1st and 2nd lvl slots (5 and 6) for CLW/CMW and healed the party as follows:

Condition Summary:

Voadam: (43/43) - Mage Armor (~ 6 hrs), Wall of Ice (29/70 rounds), Mirror Image - 3 images (42/70 rounds)
Yoggrith: (90/90) - Spikes (~ 7 1/2 hrs), Bear's Endurance (17/80 rounds), +2 STR, +1 CL from Death Knell (119 minutes)
Aeranduil: (63/64) -
Sanne: (65/65) - Giants Bane Infusion (144/200)
Morika: (66/66) - Barkskin (732/800)
Ipshivi: (46/46) - Spiderwalk
Thanor: (8/107) - Shield of Faith (59/80 rounds)

Rhun

First Post
"My thanks, Yoggrith. I feel much relieved." His wounds healed, the elf approaches the two prisoners. Leaving them bound for the moment, Aeranduil grabs a sack in each had and tears them from the prisoners' heads.

The muscular wood elf looks down on the bound men, his face grim. "Who are you?"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

The taller of the two prisoners (the human, that is) blinks rapidly, his eyes having grown accustomed to the darkness of the bag. "I say, fellow! You could give a chap a bit of warning, eh?" The man's eyes are slowly growing used to the illumination situation, and he now looks at Aeranduil afresh. "What brings an elf to this fetid sore on the ass of the Dragon Between? Don't tell me you're with the giants, too?" The human is apparently used to a softer life than the circumstances in which he now finds himself. His skin is pale and soft, and his small but obvious dragonmark extends along his jawline on the left side of his face. He offers no personal information at present, preferring to learn first just who his "would-be resuers" may be.

Rhun

First Post
"I slay giants," the elf answers simply. "Now answer the question as to who you are, and why you are here...or the bag goes back over your head." It is obvious by the elf's visage and tone that he is not the typical elf, and could care little whether the prisoners are left here or not.

Aeranduil Warraven

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I think it's safe to say Sanne recognizes any true dragonmarks.

"I'd say I was surprised to see a scion of House Deneith here, but upon reflection, it's really more likely than finding one of Lyrandar, and I'm here, so... Still, I thought we were following up on Tharashk, not Deneith." The half-elf said.

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

Forivarra bows his head to Sanne and studiously ignores Aeranduil. "Greetings to House Lyrandar from Deneith," he says, inclining his head to his right to better display the dragonmark on his left jawline. "I trust that you will be a more diplomatic individual with which to discuss my present predicament? Obviously, my companion here and I were doing a freelance bit of snooping about this place, adventuring you might say, when we ran afoul of a decidedly tall assortment of individuals. They didn't take kindly to us being here at all! Most shocking and inhospitable they were! At any rate, you fellows would seem at first blush to be up to just our sort of mischief here, eh? Might you be able to employ our talents alongside your own? I'm a pretty fair hand with a blade and a spell as well."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Except you weren't fair enough it seems!" comes a voice from behind. "Thanor, get here to put some more life into you."

Morika uses 10 charges of her wand to put Thanor more at ease. Prisoners can see a speaker, a goat? carrying slim wand and healing fallen warrior. Even as you watch, huge horns retreat into her head and she slumps just a little. The change did little to improve her looks however, or attitude.

Remove ads