S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

pathfinderq1

First Post
"There is another one right behind him," Ipshivi warned, though her actual position and the apparent origin of her voice remained apart. "Somebody better watch the back, or we're going to get pinned down in the hall," she added. Then, driven by her instinctive curiousity, she moved through the now open door, into the room the giants had come from...

OOC: round 2/10 for the Ventriloquism, used for a warning (roughly near Sanne's position on the map); then move south into room (still on ceiling) and take a look around (Active Listen/Spot sweep with Quick Reconnaisance; Listen +12/Spot +8)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Move people, I'm on the wrong side of the giant. C'mon, move!"

Morika moves through Voadam and stops just in front of him. Unable to charge, she slings one of her bullets into the giant.

OOC: (please roll att BAB +6 (+2 DEX) dmg 1d4+6). I guess that covers move + standard action

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Morika]
In order to draw your sling (free action), you'd have to sheathe your scimitar (move action).

Morika, up until this point, has always had her scimitar drawn.....

[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Oh, sorry didn't realize it. And she doesn't have javelins. Ah well, she then moves as indicated ending just in front of Shadow's favored

drothgery

First Post
OOC: If no one moves, Sanne will full attack the giant she's next to in the next round, and use her counterstrike bracers if she's attacked. Beyond that, I'm gone until Monday night.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases