S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Morika charges the giant horns growing as she gets traction. She tries to get to him before he draws weapon.

Attack(1d20+13=21); Damage(7d6+8=30); Strength check (1d20+8=28); Action point use if roll 7-(1d6=1, 1d6=1)

OOC: assuming charge is possible, moving as needed and then charging once the line is clear. Rolls tomorrow when I get time to analyze butt damage (and why isida had 2d8 base)

OOC2: breaking isida's habbit on getting 1 for charge; nat 20 for strength check - one giant on his knees if hit flat-footed :) No action points used (luckily :))

Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Being the deliberate sort that he is... Yoggrith waits patiently for everyone to jump to action before he bothers considering what should be done to punish these giants that offended his Lord.

"So it begins, my Lord. For you do I raise my hand, in the name of the Shadow."

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC@Morika: you are unable to charge in this round, so do you plan on moving to the "T" in the hallway to get a clear path at the giant?

Sanne is delaying, Ipshivi has an action posted, I'll NPC Voadam to have him delay until after the giant, just need clarification from Morika on her updated action and I'll post the giants move and updated map.

Neurotic

OOC: So, Arenduil already made his shot and giant has an option to withdraw as he is almost at the intersection? And I cannot charge...it would help to know the result of grease before acting. On the other hand, if I go out on the intersection giant can charge and there is nothing I can do about it, right?

IC:

Morika moves to the intersection mentaly preparing for the charge she expects from the giant. Still she is confident that if it happens she can avoid it without much trouble. Holding the rage of the beast under tight control she calmly steps out in front of it.

"Hey, ugly, don't you just love when meals walk up on you?"

OOC: ready action: prepare the reaction on charge Anklet of translocation 10' back at the moment of his strike. Anklet of translocation gives swift action 10' teleport. AC 24; defensive action as possible (I believe total defense is full round? so no go) chargin the giant on her next init.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil steps backward, snaps up his bow, and unleashes a volley of deadly arrows at the giant.

]5' step to BJ37, Full Attack vrs Giant

Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot and Adjust the Range/Woodland Archer in effect.

3 arrows: +17/+12/+17 (1d8+9+2d6 bane)

[sblock=Adjust for Range from Woodland Archer]
Adjust for Range – If you miss a foe with a projectile weapon, you gain a +4 bonus on all other attacks in the same round to hit the same foe.
[/sblock]

Neurotic

OOC: Umm, just a little adjustment if possible...when I said 10' back I meant back from where she's currently facing (that would be along the corridor to BJ 38)

The reason is twofold: one she won't get in the way of others in already crowded hallway and two, she gets her minimum charge distance and finishes the sentence as she gores the brute like gorebrute elite she is ;) I'd use rolls from above if allowed, this is same action just one round delayed.

"But you need to be careful, some food can bite back!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases