S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black - Page 109
  1. #1081
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Auburndale, MA
    Posts
    3,637
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block pathfinderq1


    Friend+
    "That room is empty- no more threats," Ipshivi called to the others as she scampered across the ceiling. "Let's not get spread out too far. We need to stay close enough to work together. I bet we're going to see a lot of giants any time now with all this shouting." Even as she spoke, she moved back towards the center of the group.

    OOC: Double move (or so, about 40 feet), back towards the group near the female giant. Still invisible and moving along the ceiling.

  2. #1082
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    s@squ@tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Carmel-not-by-the-sea, IN
    Posts
    4,172
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block s@squ@tch


    Friend+
    OOC: Sanne/Voadam (magic missile was last round)/Thanor up. Only foe visible is the giantess.

  3. #1083
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,845
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Neurotic


    Friend+
    Changed my last post

  4. #1084
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,230
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block drothgery


    Friend+
    My communities:

    With only one opponent remaining and the others in a good position to fight it, Sanne moves back to Yoggrith's side, trying not to let her injuries show too much.

  5. #1085
    Member
    Guide (Lvl 11)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Fairfax
    Posts
    17,812
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Voadam


    Friend+
    Voadam pushes down the corridor readying his wand to send webs further up the crossing corridor if giants appear.


    ooc move to BJ49 and ready action with webs to center webs at BH53 or as similar as I can if a giant appears.

  6. #1086
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    s@squ@tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Carmel-not-by-the-sea, IN
    Posts
    4,172
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block s@squ@tch


    Friend+
    OOC: Aeranduil, Yoggrith up.

  7. #1087
    Member
    Greater Elemental (Lvl 23)

    DEFCON 1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Burlington, MA
    Posts
    7,060
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

    Block DEFCON 1


    Friend+
    Yoggrith turns to look back down the corridor, and as Sanne saddles up next to him, he nods without looking at her... then lightly places his hand on her upper arm, giving it a slight squeeze. The warming heat of healing energy passes between them, and the khoravar feels much better. (Cast Cure Critical Wounds on Sanne)

  8. #1088
    Member
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Rhun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    22,926
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Rhun


    Friend+
    My communities:

    Taking advantage of his years of training, Aeranduil quickly fires off a trio of deadly arrows right in the face of the giant youth standing in front of him, ducking and weaving in such a way that the enemy can't take advantage of his distraction.

    The arrows fired, the elven archer quickly retreats behind Thanor.


    AC 23, HP 64/64


    Full Attack vrs Giant in BI37
    Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot and Adjust the Range/Woodland Archer in effect, as well as Close Combat Shot class feature to avoid AoO from enemy.

    3 arrows: +17/+12/+17 (1d8+9+2d6 bane)

    Move to BI41 (provokes AoO from young giant in BI37 if he is still standing)

  9. #1089
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    s@squ@tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Carmel-not-by-the-sea, IN
    Posts
    4,172
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block s@squ@tch


    Friend+
    OOC: Round 5 complete. New round begun, Morika/Ipshivi up.

  10. #1090
    Member
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,845
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Neurotic


    Friend+
    Morika takes a rod from her belt and casts within webs. As the spell progresses, low drone can be heard and small sparks flash between her scimitar and the rod. After she is finished large version of the spark electrocutes three giant youths in the hall.

    OOC: Arc of lightning 8d6; Reflex DC 17 for half.

    Morika casts and then her violent temper quiets down when she sees the faces. She shouts:
    "Oh, this is just wrong. They are children. Kids, surrender before you're hurt too. You there, big mama, tell them to stand down."

+ Log in or register to post
Page 109 of 167 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119159 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding
    By s@squ@tch in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 941
    Last Post: Friday, 30th September, 2011, 07:57 PM
  2. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold
    By s@squ@tch in forum Playing the Game
    Replies: 1386
    Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 03:18 PM
  3. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black
    By s@squ@tch in forum Character Builds & Optimization
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Friday, 26th August, 2011, 05:14 AM
  4. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold
    By s@squ@tch in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Thursday, 11th August, 2011, 07:07 PM
  5. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black - need one PC
    By s@squ@tch in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Thursday, 17th January, 2008, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •