S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
Round 7

Initiative:

23 - Morika - Move to BI48, Cast Giant's Wrath, Throw Pebble at HGY#25 - HIT (crit confirmed) for 44 damage
21 - Ipshivi - Attack Giantess HIT for 14 damage
20 - Female Giant - Attack Thanor - 2 MISS
19 - Sanne - Attack Giantess - 2 MISS
19 - Voadam -Cast Wall of Ice
15 - Thanor - Attack Giantess - 1 HIT for 16 damage
15 - Hill Giant youth #28 - Attack Thanor - MISS
15 - Hill Giant youth #22 - Attack Thanor - MISS
15 - Hill Giant youth #29 - Concealed in Web, has cover
15 - Hill Giant youth #24 - Unseen
15 - Hill Giant youth #20 - Concealed in Web, has cover
15 - Hill Giant youth #21 - Concealed in Web, has total cover
15 - Hill Giant youth #25 - Dead
15 - Hill Giant youth #26 - Unseen
15 - Hill Giant youth #19 - Unseen - was last seen Concealed in Web
15 - Hill Giant youth #23 - Unseen - was last seen Concealed in Web
9 - Aeranduil - Attack Hill Giant #28 - 2 HIT for 34 damage
3 - Yoggrith - Cast Cure Serious Wounds on Morika, healing 25 damage

Morika quickly steps back from the webs and retreats to Yoggrith. She then scoops handfull of her sling stones and speaks a word in fey language. She then hurls small stone at the foremost youth, one clearly visible on the edge of the web -- it smacks him in the head and collapses his skull -- only the webbing keeps him on his feet.

Ipshivi clucked quietly in dismay. She knew their luck couldn't last- sooner or later the whole fortress would be roused against them, and none of the others seemed to share her caution. Still, they had a moment to work. Eschewing her instinct to hide, she fired another arcane bolt at the giantess, which hits with ease, eliciting another yowl of pain from the she-beast.

Swinging once again at the dwarf before her, the giantess misses badly, taking a chunk of wet wood out of the doorframe.

Sanne continues to press her attack against the hulking female, but her feet become coated with blood and she cannot keep her balance well, both lunges with her blade come up short of their mark.

Voadam shouts out "The children are calling for other adults. I will block off this way." Voadam backs up and invokes a wall of ice to block off the corridor on this side He then turns to the giantess and shouts out to her in giant.

The giantess looks at him, tears welling in her eyes, but as she opens her mouth to speak, the dwarves axe comes into view, swinging upward in a dangerous arc, cutting her across her midriff, exposing gore and bone -- she blinks twice, then her eyes roll back into her head and she collapses to the ground.

The two youths next to Thanor do their best attempt to hit him with their clubs, but both fail miserably. Behind them, the group can see the others struggling within the web, but unable to move.

Aeranduil nocks three arrows and fires them into the wounded hill giant teenager, but is distracted by the falling hill giantess and sends the first arrow caroming off of Thanors helmet [nat 1] , he regains his composure and sinks the next two deep inside the chest of the hill giant, dropping it immediately.

With the bleeding Morika on his way to him, Yoggrith casually whispers another prayer and has his hand infused with the healing energy before she even arrives. When the shifter does, he easily tags her and closes her wounds.

OOC:

Condition Summary:

Voadam: (43/43) - Mage Armor (~ 6 1/2 hrs), Web #1 (~30 min), Web #2 (~ 30 min), Wall of Ice (70/70 rounds)
Yoggrith: (90/90) - Spikes (~ 7 1/2 hrs), Bear's Endurance (57/80 rounds)
Aeranduil: (64/64)
Sanne: (45/65) - Giants Bane Infusion (177/200)
Morika: (64/66) - Shifting (5/10), Barkskin (774/800)
Ipshivi: (46/46) - Spiderwalk, Ventriloquism (4/10)
Thanor: (77/110)

Giant #1: 128 dmg, dead
Giant #2: 131 dmg, dead
Giant #3: 155 dmg, dead
Giantess: 96 dmg, entangled, dead
Hill Giant Youth #18: 63 damage, dead
Hill Giant Youth #24: 15 damage
Hill Giant Youth #25: 69 damage, dead
Hill Giant Youth #26: 31 damage
Hill Giant Youth #28: 72 damage, dead

blue halo means prone. Dark Gray/black is darkness, Yellow is web, Wall of Ice is Blue box in corridor

[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Steading 4-7.2.jpg
    Steading 4-7.2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Ipshivi clucked quietly in dismay. She knew their luck couldn't last- sooner or later the whole fortress would be roused against them, and none of the others seemed to share her caution. Still, they had a moment to work. Eschewing her instinct to hide, she fired another arcane bolt at the giantess.

OOC: Eldritch blast at giantess; ranged touch +13, 3d6+1 damage (point blank).

Voadam

Legend
Voadam puts the moves on the hot mama

Voadam shouts out "The children are calling for other adults. I will block off this way." Voadam backs up and invokes a wall of ice to block off the corridor on this side. He then turns to the giantess and shouts out to her in giant.

[sblock]"Lady! Surrender yourself to me, come with us and I will not use my fire magic on the children. Tell the childers to back away. If you come with me I will end the bloodshed. Hurry before the dwarf and elf slaughter them all. Throw down your weapon, trust me, and end this carnage! You can save them if you listen to me."[/sblock]

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC@Voadam: Where do you want the Wall of Ice? South corridor? Can you list some coordinates? Also, you want to block off the corridor from floor to ceiling, correct?

Voadam

Legend
Voadam moves to BJ 43 and seals off floor to ceiling BJ to BI 49.

Next round if she doesn't listen to reason I'll have a suggestion for her.

drothgery

First Post
Despite misjudging her last few sword thrusts, Sanne remains confident, shifting to face one of the giant youths (5' step to BI40, on top of a corpse it looks like) and attacking it in turn (full attack).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases